Days: 19 / Difficulty: 5 of 5 (Very Strenuous)
Hiun Chuli Peak lies in the Annapurna range and is connected to the Annapurna South and is one of the three major trekking peaks within the “Annapurna Sancturary,” . Although it is easy to reach the mountain and the popularity of the Annapurna sanctuary with Trekkers and Climbers, the actual ascent of Hiun Chuli is considered one of the most difficult among the trekking peaks therfore it requires sometechnical experience Lying at a remote location, Hiun Chuli, still remains an unknown route approached by only a few trekkers.
Minimum 2 participants in group
Itinerary in details
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Tour and Trekking, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with our fluent English speak and experience Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara, drive to Nayapul and trek to Hile 1450m/4-5 hours,
Today, morning flight to Pokhara and take the waiting car, to reach Nayapul, the starting point of our trek. From here we'll follow the trail to get Hile village for around 4-5 hours ascends passing through terrace field and small forest, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Hile to Ghorepani 2860m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 5: Hike to Poon Hill 3210m/1hour and trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani 2630m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong 2170m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 7: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3700m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 9: Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m/2hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from ABC to Hiun Chuli Base Camp, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Summit to Hiun Chuli Peak and back to Deurali 3200m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Reserve Day for Climbing in case of bad weather, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa 2360m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandruk Village 1940m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Ghandruk Village to Nayapul 1070m/4-5hours and drive back to Pokhara 820m/2hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 17: Half day Sightseeing in Pokhara and afternoon fly to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 18: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 19: After breakfast at your desired time, Final Departure to International Airport.
Customize Your Peak Climbing: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
Trip is available
||below 12 years
||below 6 years
Our Peak Climbing Package cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 5 nights accommodations with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel in Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Office Service charge.
Our Peak Climbing Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals (Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and pokhara other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Hiun Chuli Peak Climbing, Lodge and Camping, 19 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone +977 4710390
Cell +977 9803200543 Stephan
Cell +977 9849193453 Ashta