Days: 17 / Difficulty: 5 of 5 (Very Strenuous)
Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary a breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth. Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is the best trip for climbing a peak in the Himalayas in the shortest timeframe. Tharpu Chuli Peak is technically easy, but challenging peak. Tharpu Chuli Peak is also known as Tent Peak and is located in the Annapurna sanctuary. Tharpu Chuli is in the elevation of 5663m and Royalty free peak. Tharpu Chuli Peak offers also an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut. The excitement and pleasure of the climb as we trek along the rich and lush Modi Khola with its plummeting cascades and high waterfalls and through the colorful Gurung villages will be the experience of a lifetime. The glory of the Annapurna Sanctuary is well known to regular tourists in Nepal. The sanctuary offers you a mountain panorama, like nowhere else. This peak lies at the south face of the Base Camp of Annapurna, right in the middle; Tharpu Chuli 5663m. The South Face of Annapurna is one of the most spectacular ascents for the climber. The superb countryside on the approach is another plus point added to the excitement and pleasure of this ascent. We walk along the rich and fertile Modi Khola, with its tumbling cascades and high water falls, passing the old villages. From the summit you can see all the surrounding peaks in their glory majesty. Although the Tent peak lies in a low magnitude, the summit offers excellent panorama views of Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Annapurna III, Annapurna V, Machhapuchhare (Fish tail), Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli and Gangapurna. The professional and well experienced guides of Swiss Family Treks & Expedition are committed to give you a full satisfaction and your trek to the area a memorable in lifetime, as they all have been admired for best climbing guides.
Outline Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Morning flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/25 minutes and drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 1070m/2 hours and trek to Tikhedunga 1500m/4-5hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 03: Trek from Hile to Ghorepani 2860m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 04: Hike to Poon Hill 3210m/1hour and trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani 2630m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong 2170m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 06: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3700m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m/2hours and back to MBC 3700m/1hour, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from MBC to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp 4400m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Climb from Base Camp to High Camp 4800m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit to Tharpu Chuli 5695m and back to Base Camp 4400m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Base Camp to Deurali 3200m/5-6hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa 2360m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandruk Village 1940m/6-7hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Ghandruk Village to Nayapul 1070m/4-5hours and drive back to Pokhara 820m/2hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300m/25 minutes and transfer to Hotel.
Day 17: After breakfast Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Peak Climbing Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 3 nights deluxe accommodations with breakfast at 3* hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel in Pokhara.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* Lodge to lodge and tented camp accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing period.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipment (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by private car/van.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Domestic flight ticket from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu and airport tax.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency medicines.
* Office Service charge and government tax.
Our Peak Climbing Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals ( Lunch ans Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Peak Climbing Trip: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.