Days: 18 / Difficulty: 3 of 5 (Moderate to strenuous)
This is an adventurous but extremely rewarding and beautiful off-the-beaten-track trek to the base camp of western Nepal’s second highest mountain, stunning Mt. Saipal (7031m). It is best trekked between mid-October and November after the harvest has cleared fields to camp on, as there are no designated camp sites. It’s logistically complex; you need to bring your own porters on this trek as locals in this rarely visited region are unfamiliar with foreign trekking routines. A 24 days itineraries runs from Silghadi (a sealed road reaches Silghadi from Dhanghadi) through Khaptad National Park to reach the Seti River Valley and the Bajhang District capital of Chainpur, from where you continue on to Saipal Base Camp. There are flights of Chainpur at the end of the trek. If you are flying in and out of Chainpur, Budget three weeks. You should send your porters ahead by bus, the fair weather road stops at Tamil Bazzar, about 2 hours from Chainpur. The people of this region are extremely welcoming towards trekkers.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with Tour Guide by private car. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalgunj and transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 4: Drive from Nepalgunj to Dadeldhura and transfer to Hotel in Dadeldhura.
Day 5: Drive from Dadeldhura to Chainpur and transfer to Hotel in Chainpur.
Day 6: Trek from Chainpur to Talkot. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Talkot to Jima or Ghat. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Jima to Panshera. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Panshera to High Camp. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Exploring the High Camp Area. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from High Camp to Panshera. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Panshera to Kurio. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Kurio to Agloghat. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Agloghat to Chainpur. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 15: Fly from Chainpur to Nepalgunj and transfer to Hotel in Chainpur.
Day 16: Fly from Nepalgunj to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 17: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Patan City with Tour Guide by private car. Overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Departure to International Airport.
Join with Us on Saipal Himal Base Camp (West Nepal) Camping Trek in 2023/2024
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Trip is available
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights deluxe accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at 4* Kathmandu Guest House or Dalai-La Boutique Resort in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Domestic Flight ticket KTM/Nepalgunj and Chainpur/Nepalgunj/KTM and domestic airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* All transportation by private car.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All Camping Equipments (Tents, Mattresses and Kitchen Utensils).
* Tented accommodation during the camping trek.
* All necessary permits.
* First Aid Medical kit box.
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipment.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Saipal Himal Base Camp (West Nepal) Camping Trek 18 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone +977 4710390
Cell +977 9803200543 Stephan
Cell +977 9849193453 Ashta