Days: 2 / Difficulty: 2 of 5 (Moderate)
The Seti Khola River is famous for its dazzling scenery throughout the year. It is a gentle river attracting families, bird watchers, nature lovers and dreamers. However, during the monsoon, its swollen rapids prove an exciting test for experienced rafters and kayakers. The Seti is the best river for learning kayak in Nepal.
You can have a fairly short trip in the Seti River. It offers you beautiful mountain views and also unique river passing through two beautiful and contrasting scenic areas of the Manaslu and Annapurna regions. This River has relatively small volume but blue and warm water and we recommend this as an ideal short trip for first time rafters or as a "Warm-up" for intermediate kayakers. Seti is the best River for learning kayak in Nepal as ‘she’ has the very best character for this. The water temperature is incredibly warm, making it a popular choice for winter trips and also for kayak clinics for the course of beginners, diploma and advanced as well. After your exhilarating wild water trip you have options; either to drive or fly back to Kathmandu, or to visit the Royal Chitwan National Park, or again you can go for a trekking trip in the popular area of Annapurna region for a few days.
The luxuriant vegetation, visible along the river is a remnant of the vast forested area, which once covered the middle hills of Nepal. This area is inhabited by Magar who are renowned for generations of service with the Gurkha forces. Saranghat is a colorful middle hill village where you will have first night's camp on a spacious beach below the village.
Possible Operation: Autumn & Spring
Departure: Fix and on Request
Rafting Days: 2 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Entrance by: 5 hours from Kathmandu and 2 hours from Pokhara
Put-in point: Damauli
Put-out point: Gaighat Nagar
River Distance: 35 km
Possible Trip: Royal Chitwan National Park or trek to Annapurna region, Manakamana cablecar or
relax at the resort with the biggest pool in Nepal!
Numbers of Packs: Minimum 6 persons
Our Trip Package Cost Include:
* All transportation from and to the Rafting Points.
* All Rafting Equipments.
* All Safety Equipments (Life jacket and helmet while on rafting).
* Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
* All meal during the Rafting Period (3 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
* 1 night accommodation at tented camp.
* Comprehensive medical kit.
* Full rafting staff (crew) including guides, helper, and cook and as per requirements.
* Office Service charge.
* All taxes.
Our Trip Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Transportation to your next destination.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Equipments
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Join with us on Seti Khola, 2 Days, 1 night at Rivercamp in 2023/2024.
Customize Your Trip: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.