Days: 3 / Difficulty: 1 of 5 (Easy)
Pokhara, the city of Lakes, is blessed with extreme and remarkable nature beauty. This place is famous for centre of adventure like White Water Rafting, starting and ending point for popular trekking destinations, Paragliding, Jungle Safari, serenity of Lakes, stunning panoramic view of Annapurna massif, Machhapuchre and Dhaulagiri Range. This is the best place to relax and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them creates an ambience of Peace and Magic. There are many Sightseeing places to visit like Phewa Lake, Temple Barahi, Devi’s Fall, Gupteswor Cave, Begnas Lake, Rupa Lake, Bindhyabasini Temple, World Peace Stupa, Seti Nadi Gorge, Buddhist Monasteries, International Mountain Museum, Mahendra Cave and Sarangkot Hill etc. This is one of the best Picturesque Spot and provides such a dramatic view in a sub-tropical setting in Nepal. While, particularly, talking about the sight-seeing in pokhara valley we will visit different lakes and boat on one of them, with private transportation we will visit Mahendra gufa (cave), which is very much interesting, and we will be visiting different temples, viewing Annapurna Ranges which are really wonderful , especially early in the morning and throughout the day also, Devi's Fall, Sarangkot view-point from where different views can be enjoyed and many more which will take 2 Nights/3 days.
Fly early morning to Pokhara with mountainous view (approx.30min), one of the most beautiful lakes district of Nepal. You will be escorted from Airport to a hotel by a private vehicle and store your things, then get ready to go for half day sightseeing after lunch. First we drive to Davi's Fall and Gupteswor Mahadev Cave, after visiting both interesting places. Fewa is today’s attraction to boat on. While boating, you will happen to see the image of the Fish tail Himal and it gives you a great sense of relaxation. At the middle of the Lake you will be landed on the island of the Barahi temple, which is the major attraction of the tour. After two hours long boating and you will be back to the Hotel, have dinner and stay overnight in Hotel.
This day is an important day of the tour because we are going to Sarangkot; the major view point of the place and one of the most valued touristy view point of Nepal where we can do short hiking if time permits us. Wake up early in the morning get fresh, have breakfast and get ready to drive up to sarangkot to view different kinds of Himalayan ranges and sunrise view. Sarangkot is one of the trekking spot and well-known view points. We will spend about two to two and half hour to explore the near by area, and to know about the names and value of the mountains seen from there. Then after we drive back to Pokhara city where there are other very interesting places such as Mahendra Cave, Chamero (Bat) Cave, Seti River George and Bindabasini temple with our guide by private car and overnight at Hotel.
In the morning after breakfast, we will go to world peace stupa by car. We can see panoramic view of high Himalayan range from Manaslu to Dhaulagiri range including Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Massif as well as scenic Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake. Then, we will walk down to Phewa Lake through the forest which takes about 1 hour and take a boat to cross a Phewa Lake passing the small Island where Temple Barahi is situated middle of the Lake. Afternoon transfer to airport, and then fly back to Kathmandu. Our car will be ready to pick up in the airport and transfer to your own Hotel in Kathmanduy.
Note: Our tour itinerary is customizable as per require and interest of our valued guests.
Our Tour Package Cost Includes:
- Hotel/ Airport / Hotel pick up & transfer by car / Van.
- 2 nights deluxe accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Pokhara.
- Pokhara city tour as per the above itinerary and all entrance fees.
- Flight to and from Pokhara and domestic airport taxes.
- Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and water during the tour.
- 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, his food & accommodation and salary and insurance.
- All entry fees, boat rent and private transportation.
- Office Service charge.
- All Goverment Tax.
Our Tour Package Cost doesn't include:
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
- International air fare to and from Nepal.
- Nepal Tourist Visa fee US$ 100$ for 3 months with multiple entry. 15 days 25$ with multiple entry. 1 month 40$ with multiple entry. You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
- Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal till up today is 1750 Rupees.
- Items and expenses of personal nature
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
- Renting of bikes and motorbikes
- Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Tour: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.