Days: 1 / Difficulty: 1 of 5 (Easy)
If you are short time of we provide you a one day rafting adventure. The trip will start in the morning and by the evening you'll be driven back to Katmandu by private transport. Just one day, but this day has so much for you to enjoy! Like mentioned above, Trishuli is very playful. Enjoy a wonderful day with your family, share views of nature and time together. Even one day on the river makes a difference! A river trip helps to escape hectic day to day rush, it helps you simply to enjoy life, to be with the people you love.
Trishuli River Rafting For Family:
Possible operation: Throughout the year.
Departure: Every Day from Thamel.
Rafting Days: One Day
Entrance by: 3 hours driving from Kathmandu or 4 hours
driving from pokhara.
Put-in point: Charaundi (82kms from Kathmandu)
Put-out point: Kurin Ghat.
River distance: 20 km
Possible optional trip to: Chitwan National Park or Pokhara Sighteeing.
Numbers of Group required: Private/Group basis(min. 3 people)
Day 1: Departure from Kathmandu at 7:00am by tourist coach or private car. After 3 hours of bus ride,we reach Charaundi. You are welcomed by the river guide & given briefing before start Rafting trip. Lunch will be served at 12:30 at the river beach. After having lunch, we proceed our journey for the next couple of hours. First we will encounter rapids like; Twin rock Ladies delight, Sweet-dream monsoon, Up-set Good bye & Surprise. Finally we reach Kurin Ghat around 2.30pm, then bus or car drive to Kathmandu or Chitwan or Pokhara.
Our Tour Package Cost Include:
* All transportation from and to the Rafting Points.
* All Rafting Equipments.
* All Safety Equipments (Life jacket and helmet while on rafting).
* Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
* All meal during the Rafting Period (3 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
* Comprehensive medical kit.
* Full rafting staff (crew) including guides, helper, and cook and as per requirements.
* Office Service charge.
* All taxes.
Our Tour Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Transportation to your next destination.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Equipments
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Tour: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.