Days: 4 / Difficulty: 1 of 5 (Easy)
Nagarkot is a hilltop village located 32 km east of Kathmandu Valley passing the Bhaktapur City and at an elevation of 2195m high above the sea level. It is considered one of the most scenic view points in near the Kathmandu. It is renowned for its Sunrise and Sunset View of the Himalayas including Mount Everest, Langtang Range, Ganesh Himal, Ghaurisankar, Rolwaling Himal as well as other snow-capped Himalayan Range of eastern Nepal. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley. This is one of the most international tourist destinations with spectacular view of High Himalayan Ranges, Sunrise & Sunset view and stunning view of captivating Landscapes as well as hills with major Cities. Many visitors prefer to visit Nagarkot in the spring when surrounding valleys break out in a rich kaleidoscope of different coloured flowers. The flowers are beautiful against the serene backdrop of the snow-covered mountains. Ever popular among the tourists are the short treks and picnics which Nagarkot offers. Treks from Nagarkot are unique and delightful. For anyone who wants to have an adventure without exerting much effort, a hike to Nagarkot's surrounding areas would be a good option. One can traverse short distances on trekking trails and come close to nature's wonders such as the outer of verdant forests, flower-covered meadows and unusual rock formations.
Itinerary in details
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel by private car. Welcome drink and refreshment, relax. Stay Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Nagarkot via Changunarayan by private car.
In the morning after having breakfast, drive to Changunarayan Temple with a private car. We visit the oldest pagoda style temple which was listed by UNESCO as a world heritage site. It has been constructed in 4th century. This temple is dedicated to Lord Vishnu in his incarnation as Narayan. From there we walk to Nagarkot which takes about 1 and half hour. Nagarkot is usually considered to be the best vantage point for viewing Langtang Range, Ganesh Himal, Ghaurisankar, Jigal Himal and other snow capped High Himalaya as well as Sunrise & and Sunset View over the Himalayas. In the evening we will enjoy with unobstructed Sunset view over the High Mountains. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Nagarkot to Kathmandu by private car.
In this day, it is best to view the mountains in the early morning because it is more likely to be clear. There is a viewing tower next to the Club Himalaya Resort, where you get good views of High Himalayan Ranges. We will enjoy with Breathtaking Sunrise View as well as 360º view of the scenery from the Lookout Tower which is an hour walk from the our Hotel. Nagarkot has become famous as one of the best spots to view Mount Everest as well as other snow-topped peaks of the Himalayan range of eastern Nepal. It also offers an excellent view of the Indrawati river valley to the east. And if awesome view is your first preference to visit Nagarkot then Peaceful cottage and cafe Dumont, Nagarkot ought to be your first port of residence. Nagarkot also offers a panoramic view of the Kathmandu Valley and is described by visitors as a place whose beauty endures year round. Then drive back to Kathmandu by private car. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: After breakfast depending on your schedule transfer to International Airport.
Join with us on a Nagarkot Sunrise & Sunset View Tour 2019/2020
Customize Your Tour: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Trip is available
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Tour Package Cost Includes:
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at S3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
* 1 night accommodation in Nagarkot.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the tour.
* All transportation including private car.
* World Heritage Sites Entrance Fee.
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
* Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary.
Our Tour Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Nagarkot Sunrise & Sunset View Tour, 4 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone +977 4710390
Cell +977 9803200543 Stephan
Cell +977 9849193453 Ashta