Days: 8 / Difficulty: 2 of 5 (Moderate)
Machhapuchhre Model Trek is the newly opened trekking area in Nepal; this fresh trekking trail offers you enchanting views of mountain ranges, rich vegetation along with the culture and lifestyle of the ethnic dwellers. At the time when roads are encroaching on the pristine trekking areas especially in the Annapurna region of Nepal, the Machhapuchhre Model Trek route has been opened in the Kaski district, near Pokhara. The blending of rich cultural heritage of diverse ethnic groups like Gurung, Tamang, Magar, Damai, Kami, Sarki, Chhetri, Newar, and Brahmins etc with the eye catching views of snowcapped mountains like Mt. Mardi, Mt. Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Himalayan ranges from the close proximity. The opportunity to experience the combinations of rich flora & fauna, mountain forest, varied birds species, wild flowers, wild animals and natural hot spring are supplementary attractions for visitors of all kinds. Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research — North South (NCCR N-S) has developed the new trail in consultation with the trekking operators and the local community. This is good news for the trekking enthusiasts who are attracted to Nepal to try the new trekking trail and also for the local community of that region to host the guests.
Major Attraction: Experiencing the majestic view of Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre(Fishtail), Hiun Chuli. National Flower Rhododendron Forest, Flora & Fauna, Encompasses beautiful villages, Scenic beauty of streams, Indigenous lifestyle and culture of ethnic dwellers, Lush vegetation.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1338m. Overnight at a 4-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/25 minutes and drive from Pokhara to Ghachowk 1255m/2-3 hours by private vehicle. Overnight at a home-stay/lodge in Ghachowk.
Day 03: Trek from Ghachowk to Hile Kharka 2160m/5-6 hours. Overnight at a lodge/guest-house in Hile Kharka.
Day 04: Trek from Hile Kharka to Khumai Danda 3245m/6-7 hours. Overnight at a lodge/guest-house in Khumai Danda.
Day 05: Trek from Khumai to Meshrom Kharka 2690m/3-4 hours via Korchon Peak 3682m. Overnight at a lodge/guest-house in Meshrom Kharka.
Day 06: Trek from Meshrom Kharka to Tokro 1450m/5-6 hours and drive to Pokhara 820m/2-3 hours by private vehicle. Overnight at a 4-star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 07: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu 25 minutes. Overnight at a 4-star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 08: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
Pricing for Group Size Basis:
All inclusive Trek Price for single trekker; USD 1875
All inclusive Trek Price for 2 trekkers basis; USD 1550 per person
All inclusive Trek Price for 3 trekkers basis; USD 1410 per person
All inclusive Trek Price for 4 trekkers basis; USD 1300 per person
Join with us for Machhapuchhre Model Trek in 2023/2024.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailor-made”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Trip is available
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Trek Package Cost includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 2 nights deluxe accommodation in single/twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at 4* Hotel Kathmandu Guest House or Dalai-La Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu.
* 1 nights deluxe accommodation in single/twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at 4* Hotel Temple Tree Resort in Pokhara.
* Domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipment & insurance.
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* Annapurna Conservation Area permit.
* All necessary permits.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipment.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Machhapuchhre Model Trek, 8 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone +977 4710390
Cell +977 9803200543 Stephan
Cell +977 9849193453 Ashta