Days: 4 / Difficulty: 2 of 5 (Moderate)
Itinerary in detail
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with our airport representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel by private car. Welcome drink and refreshment, relax. Stay Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Sundarijal by private car which takes about 45 minutes. Then, we climb up until reaching Mulkharka through the beautiful sub tropical forests and Tamang settlement from where very good view of Kathmandu valley. It takes about 3 hours to reach. We will have lunch there. After lunch, we keep hiking through forests until reaching Borlang Bhanjyang which takes about 2 hours. This is a small pass which is in the elevation of 2420m. Then we climb down to Chisopani (2215m) which takes about 1 and half hour to reach. Chisopani is one of the most vantage points to view spectacular Himalayan Range such as Langtang Himal, Jugal Himal, Ganesh Himal and Ghaurisankar Himal. This is also famous for unobstructed Sunrise and Sunset views over the high Himalayas. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 3: In the morning after breakfast, we will keep walking in the level trail and through the deep forests until reaching Jhule which takes about 4 and half hour. We will have lunch there. After lunch, we will climb down until reaching Chauki Bhanjyang which takes about 40 minutes. Then we will climb down in the steps trail along the terraced fields and we will arrive in Lapse Phedi which takes about 1 and half hour. We will continue to keep walking on the road till Sankhu which takes about 1 hour. Our private car will be waiting for us. Then drive back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: After breakfast depending on your schedule transfer to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Cost Includes:
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 2 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Hotel in Kathmandu.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the Trek.
* 1 night Accommodation in Chisopani.
* Shivapuri National Park Fee.
* All transportation (private car).
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
* Guide & support staffs and their insurance and salary.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International airfare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for Tour Leader/guide, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.