Days: 2 / Difficulty: 2 of 5 (Moderate)
Rafting on the Trishuli River is perhaps your favorite way to observe the diversity of demography, landscapes, cultural heritage, flora and fauna. You can experience the thrills of the wild water on the course of a two days trip.
The Trishuli is the most easily accessible river from Kathmandu, Pokhara and Royal Chitwan National Park.
These trips fit for experienced as well as first time rafters. There are exhilarating rapids, impressive gorges, scenic valleys and easier sections, which you will never forget again. The rafting will be degraded upon your choice. So let us know about your interest, time and how thrilling the whole experience should become and we’ll organise the perfect trip for you.
During the monsoon, the Trishuli River promises even a more challenging ride. The river is running high and wild, with powerful rapids and whirlpools. That’s the season, when there are hardly any other rafters around… and rafting on the Trishuli River is, without a doubt, the most exciting thing you can do in Nepal during monsoon,’ whitewater becomes wildwater rafting’. And quite possibly it is one of the best two days lasting ‘big water rafting’ trip offered anywhere. There are numerous exciting rapids on this route, known as; Snail's nose, Teendevi, Malekhu rapid, Monkey rapid, Upset, Surprise, Monsoon, Cotton Pony, Ladies Delight, S-Bend, Highway, Pinball and Monsoonrapid. This makes your fun more challenging during high flows with a good mixture of continuous rapids and pleasant calm water.
Possible Operation: Autumn & Spring
Departure: Fix and on Request
Rafting Days: 2 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Entrance by: 3 hours from Kathmandu and 4 hours from Pokhara
Put-in point: Charaundi or Fisling
Put-out point: Mugling or Simaltal / Gaighat
River Distance: 38 km
Evtl. connection Trip: Royal Chitwan National Park or trek to Annapurna region.
Manakamana cablecar or relax at the resort with the biggest
pool all over Nepal!
Numbers of Packs: Minimum 2 persons
Our Trip Package Cost Include:
* All transportation from and to the Rafting Points.
* All Rafting Equipments.
* All Safety Equipments (Life jacket and helmet while on rafting).
* Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
* All meal during the Rafting Period (3 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
* 1 night accommodation at tented camp.
* Comprehensive medical kit.
* Full rafting staff (crew) including guides, helper, and cook and as per requirements.
* Office Service charge.
* All taxes.
Our Trip Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Transportation to your next destination.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Equipments
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trip: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.