Days: 5 / Difficulty: 4 of 5 (Strenuous)
Locally, it is used to say that Marshyangdi is the raging river in Nepal and describes one of the best whitewater runs in the world. One of the best class 4 kayaking rivers in the world. Continuously, exhilarating whitewater with magnificent mountain backdrops. Recommended for expert kaykers and rafters.
If it’s adventure you seek, you’ll find it on this trip with one day of easy trekking and five days of intense rafting. Only recently opened for commercial rafting (many rapids have not been named yet), the Marshyangdi is one of the next generations of rivers in Nepal, steeper and with a much more continuous stretch of rapids.
The scenery is magnificent, with every bend of the river, opening up fresh vistas of some of the world's highest mountains.
Possible Operation; Autumn & Spring
Departure; Fix and on Request
Rafting Days; 5 days (Kathmandu to Kathmandu)
Entrance by; 8 hours drive to Bensi Sahar from Ktm
Put-in point; Nagdi
Put-out point; Bimal Nagar
River Distance; 47 km
Evtl. possible Trip; Drive to Royal Chitwan National Park or trekking in the
Annapurna region, visit Manakamana via cablecar, relax at
the resort with the nicest pool in Nepal or drive back to
Numbers of Packs; Minimum 6 persons
Our Trip Package Cost Include:
* All transportation from and to the Rafting Points.
* All Rafting Equipments.
* All Safety Equipments (Life jacket and helmet while on rafting).
* Water proof Bag for your valuable things.
* All meal during the Rafting Period (3 meals a day, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Tea, Coffee and Hot Water).
* 4 nights accommodation at tented camp.
* Comprehensive medical kit.
* Full rafting staff (crew) including guides, helper, and cook and as per requirements.
* Office Service charge.
* All taxes.
Our Trip Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Transportation to your next destination.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Equipments
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Join with us on Marsyangdi Koshi, 5 Days, 4 nights at Riverside camp in 2022/2023
Customize Your Trip: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.