Tage: 14 / Schwierigkeit: 4 of 5 (Anstregend)
Yala Peak is one of Nepal
's easier trekking peaks, just to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang valley region, this 5500 meters peak does not require mountaineering experience. Climbing Yala Peak (5732m) and trek through Langtang is one of the easiest, romantic, wonderful and adventurous climbing peak and trek in Nepal
. Prior climbing experience is not required though, previous outdoor experience and average level of fitness is recommended. There are two to three options of how to go to Yala. The most famous and easiest one is, to follow the route, where you take the trail starting from Syabru Besi. After a 9 hour drive from Kathmandu, you will arrive in Syabru Besi and follow the itinerary given for climbing Yala peak. After five days hiking up, you will arrive, thorough the beautiful Langtang valley, to Kyanjim Gompa at 3800m. Kyanjim Gompa is situated below Langtang Lirung (7246 m) and we spend three days acclimatizing taking day-hikes in spectacular surroundings. Kyanjim Gompa is very interesting place in itself. It is a nice surprise to see a Cheese factory, established in1955 by the Swiss Association for Technical Assistance in Kyanjim Gompa. Climbing Yala Peak and do the Langtang Trek, gives you several opportunities to visit Buddhist monasteries around and gives you a sense of the Tibetan Buddhist culture and historical phenomena. We establish our base camp on a meadow at 4800 m and climb Yala Peak the next day. The last 700 m is on ice so we will be using crampons, ice axe and rope. From the summit we can see Shishapangma (8046 m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6388m). After climbing Yala Peak we will return to Syabrubesi and drive back to Kathmandu. Yala Peak is one of the well-known peaks in Langtang region. Any peak climbing program is associated with a trekking trip unless you fly directly to the Base camp with a helicopter. Similarly, Yala peak is one of them, mingled with the Langtang trek, which is known as cultural and village walk, because along the way you will be walking through different villages having Tibetan culture.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley with our well experienced Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Dhunche 1960m/6hrs by Bus, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek from Dhunche to Thulo Syabru 2250m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Lama Hotel 2470m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village 3330m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m/3hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Acclimatization day, hike to Tsergo-Ri 4985m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Yala Base Camp 4600m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Preparation Day for Climbing, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Summit to Yala Peak 5500m and back to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m/8hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lama Hotel 2470m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Lama Hotel to Khanjim 2235m/5hrs via Sherpa Gaon, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Khanjim to Syabrubesi 1467m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu by bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: Free day for Shopping in Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner with SFT staffs, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 17: Final Departure to International Airport for your further destination.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour and all entry fees as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot water, tea & coffee during the trek.
* Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 persons) if necessary, their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tent, kitchen utensils and mattresses).
* Langtang National Park Permit and all necessary permits.
* Yala Peak Permit and Garbage Deposit.
* Climbing Guide (Sherpa) Equipments Charge and insurance.
* All transportation.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fair to and from Nepal
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in Kathmandu,
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.