Tage: 14 / Schwierigkeit: 5 of 5 (Sehr anstregend)
Naya Kang peak also known as Ganja la chuli, is magnificently situated in the Langtang region of Nepal. Langtang is one of the popular trekking destination in Nepal situated north from Kathmandu is easily accessible by road transportation. Langtang National park was designated as the first Himalayan National park in 1970. The area extends from 32 KM north of Kathmandu to Tibet border. The highest peak in the area is Langtang Lirung (7200m). Its accessibility makes it an ideal choice of short visit to the Himalayas, allowing the climbers to experience some best mountaineering activities all in short period within 2-3 weeks.The normal route to climb Naya Kang peak is via the snowy north-east ridge. The trip starts with driving from Kathmandu to the north and arrives at small town of Syabrubesi. Then we walk through the dense forests of Bamboo, Oaks, pines and Maples following the narrow valley along Langtang Khola to the north-east. Once we get to Goratabela (2900m), the Langtang valley get wider and one can see Massif Langtang range rising above the skyline. Then heading up to Langtang village which is the biggest settlement of the area influenced by the pure Tibetan culture. Once we reach the Kyngjin Gompa; the last settlement where is many lodges are run all year round. From there we make day hike up to Kyangjin Ri (4700m) or Tsherko Ri (4980m) for the spectacular Himalayan views of the area and acclimatization. Then we cross the Langtang Khola south of Kyangjin Gompa and trek to Naya Kang Base camp. We set up high camp and start the climbing from there. From the summit it can view the spectacular scenery of the mountains of Nepal such as Langtang Lirung, Dorje Lhakpa, Gang Chhenpo, Ganesh himal ranges, Manaslu Ranges to Annapurna ranges, mighty Sishapangma (8013m) in Tibet as well the great views of the valley on the south including Kathmandu. We will be trek same route back to Syabrubesi and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley with our well experienced Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 1460m/6hrs by Land Cruiser, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel 2410m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Village 3330m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa 3730m/3hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Acclimatization day, hike to Tsergo-Ri 4985m/6hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Nyengang Kharka 4430m/5hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Nyengang Kharka to High Camp 4960m/4hrs, Stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Climb to Summit 5844m and back to Keldang 4270m/7-8hrs, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Keldang to Dhukpa 4040m/5-6hrs, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Dhukpa to Tarkegyang 2600m/5-6hrs, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Tarkegyang to Sermanthang 2590m/4-5hrs, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Sermanthang to Melamchi Pul 870m/6-7hrs and drive back to Kathmandu 2hrs by Land Cruiser and transfer to Hotel.
Day 15: Free day for Shopping in Kathmandu and Farewell Dinner with SFT staffs, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 16: Final Departure to International Airport for your further destination.
Quotation for Peak Climbing in Group Basis;
Total Cost per Participant; USD 2743 (1-4 participants)
Total Cost per Participant; USD 2656 (5-8 participants)
Total Cost per Participant; USD 2580 (9-12 participants)
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour and all entry fees as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with hot water, tea & coffee during the trek.
* Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 persons) if necessary, their food &
accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tent, kitchen utensils and mattresses).
* Langtang National Park Permit and all necessary permits.
* Naya Kang (Ganja-La Chuli) Peak Permit and Garbage Deposit.
* Climbing Guide (Sherpa) Equipments Charge and insurance.
* All transportation.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fair to and from Nepal
* Emergency Evacuation.
* Nepal Tourist Visa.
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments (down sleeping bag and down jackets are available to hire or buy in
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com.
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves