Tage: 19 / Schwierigkeit: 5 of 5 (Sehr anstregend)
Saga Dawa Festival at Mt. Kailash 2017
Saga Dawa Festival is observed as one of the most important festival in Buddhist society all over the world. This festival held each year on the full moon day of the fourth lunar month of the Tibetan calendar (May / June). This festival is celebrated in honor of Sakyamuni's enlightenment. And this auspicious day coincide with three important events in Buddha's life, Birth, Nirvana and death.
Trip Start Date: 2017 2nd of June
Duration: 22 days
Starting: Simikot, Humla
Ending: Zhangmu / Kodari border
Grade: Moderate / Hard
Highest access of the trek: 4345m Humla in Nepal
, 5630m Mt. Kailash in Tibet
Culture: Chettries, Tibetans
Mode of trekking: Camping trek only
Himalayan sights: Mt. Saipal, Mt. Kailash, Mt. Gurla Mandata
Most attraction of the Trek: Rich culture, adventure, scenic beauty, civilization, Mt. Kailash & Lake Manasarovar.Group Joining Basis You must arrive in Kathmandu 2nd of June
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Organization Tibet
-visa - Sightseeing-Tour in KTM with guide/bus.
Day 03: Transfer airport, flight to Nepalgunj
Day 04: Flight Nepalgunj — Simikot; start trekking day 01 (Simikot — Dharapori).
Day 05: Trekking day 02 (Dharapori — Kermi).
Day 06: Trekking day 03 (Kermi — Yalbang).
Day 07: Trekking day 04 (Yalbang — Tumkot Khola/village).
Day 08: Trekking day 05 (Tumkot Khola/village — Yari below Nara La).
Day 09: Trekking day 06 (crossing Nara La — Sher); meet cars, transfer to Purang / Taklakot.
Day 10: Drive from Purang to Manasarovar-Lake
Day 11: Explore day at Manasarovar, Visit Chiu Gompa, hiking to Gossul Gompa
Day 12: 13tht June Saga Dawa Festival in Darboche (2014 13th June
Day 13: Kora Mt. Kailash, day 1 (Darboche — Chuku Gompa — Drirapuk).
Day 14: Kora, day 2 (Drirapuk — Dölma La — camp 1 ½ hours before Zutrulpuk).
Day 15: Kora day 3 (camp — Zutrulpuk (visit Gompa) — Darchen); lunch; leave Darchen, drive to Hor Qu, c
Day 16: Start for jeep-drive Hor Qu to Paryang
Day 17: Jeep-drive Paryang to Saga.
Day 18: Jeep-drive, Saga to Nyalam / Zhangmu.
Day 19: Drive Zhangmu — Kodari — crossing border and continue to Border Resort for relax
Day 20: After lunch drive to KTM; hotel.
Day 21: Free day in KTM for Shopping.
Day 22: Final Departure
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 Nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* 17 Nights guesthouse and tented accommodation during the Nepal
* All Sightseeing Trip in Tibet
and entry fees.
* Domestic airfare as per above itinerary.
* Guide, Cook, Sherpa, porters in Nepal
* Yaks/Horses/Donkeys to carry load for the Simikot and Kailash Trek.
* Daily fresh cooked meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) during the trip.
* Porters/Yaks during Parikrama to carry luggage and equipments only.
* A local English speaking guide for the Kailash Khora.
* All transportation in Nepal
* Simikot Restricted Area Permit.
Travel Permit and all necessary permits.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Guide for sightseeing trip in Kathmandu and his insurance and salary.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Lunch and Dinner during the Tibet
* Photographic charges in the monasteries.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal
Tourist Visa fees and Nepal
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides,
political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Note: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.