Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about the Meditation program, the tour and trekking. Relax.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley with tour guide by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Melamchi Pul 4-5 hours & trek Kakani 1996m/3-4 hours.
In the morning after breakfast, our private vehicle comes to pick up us in hotel. Drive from Kathmandu via Dhulikhel to Malamchi Pul viewing Langtang range during the drive, which takes about 4 hours. Then we will have lunch break there. After lunch, the trail continues steep ascent until reaching Tamang village in Kakani. It takes about 3 hours. Stay overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Kakani to Sermanthang 2590m/4-5 hours.
We start our trek after breakfast, the trail continues gentle ascent through the Pine Tree forests until reaching Sermanthang village. It takes about 4 hours. We will have lunch break there. After lunch, we can visit the monastery and go on a village tour. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Trek from Sermanthang to Tarkegyang 2740m/4-5 hours.
We start on a level trail, passing a Mani wall and Chhortens and walk through forests untill we reach Ganjawal village, which takes about 2 hours. We can visit a splendid monastery in this village. We will have lunch break there. Then we continue our trek through the Rhododendron forests until reaching Tankegyang, the largest Sherpa village in the region. It takes about 2 hours to reach. We can visit again other interesting monasteries. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Tarkegyang to Melamchi Gaon 2530m/4-5 hours.
In the morning, we continue in steep descents to the Melamchi Khola, which we cross by a suspension bridge, by which we passing a huge Chhorten. It takes about 2 hours to drop down. After then, we climb up steeply through the Rhododendron forest, passing the many Chhortens until we reach the Malamchi gaon, which will take about 2 hours. This village is also another prosperous Sherpa village. After lunch, we can visit again a monastery with guide. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 7: Exploring the Sacred Site of Melamchi Gaon.
Today, we will explore all the sacred sites of Yolmo, as like the Padmasambhava-cave, a holy pond and the monastery, as well as the village itsself. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Melamchi Gaon to Thimbu 1580m/4-5 hours.
Today the trail descends steeply through the forests and crosses by a suspension bridge. We continue the trek upstream of Melamchi Khola again, until reaching Thimbu village. It takes about 4 hours to arrive. We will have lunch here and stay overnight in Lodge.
Day 9: Drive from Thimbu to Kathmandu by private vehicle 5-6 hours
Our private vehicle comes to pick us up in our lodge. At the beginning the road is rough untill Melamchi Pul and continues after then smoothly, until we reach Dhulikhel, which will take about 4 hours. We will have lunch here with a breathtaking view of the Langtang range. After lunch, we will continue our drive down to Kathmandu, with the transfer to the Hotel.
Day 10: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with Tour Guide by private car.
Our tour guide will lead you again to other world heritage sites, like Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 11: Transfer to International Airport
Our Tour Package includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per above mentioned itinerary and entry fees.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the lodge trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* Langtang National Park Permit.
* All necessary permits.
* Meditation Instructor and his food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal
Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.