Tage: 19 / Schwierigkeit: 5 of 5 (Sehr anstregend)
Mardi Himal is considered to be an ideal introduction to mountaineering in the high Himalaya, particularly if you have limited time available. No previous experience of high altitudes is necessary, as every precaution will be taken to ensure gradual and thorough acclimatization during the trek to the mountain. Although Mardi Himal is the shortest and probably the easiest of our expeditions in Nepal, to maximize both your enjoyment and your chances of success, you need. A major benefit of Mardi Himal is the ability to climb it in a round trip of a little over 2 weeks. It therefore makes a visit to the Himalaya a real possibility for those who hitherto have not been able to find the time to join a longer expedition. This peak is located in the east of the Modi Khola, across the valley from Hiunchuli. It is separated from Machhapuchhre ridge by a col. and usual route of ascent reaches this Col about 5,200m and reaches the summit via a route on its east flank. Although the mountain rises above the entrance to the Annapurna sanctuary it is not often visited. The trek reaches and then follows the Mardi Khola for 2 days before turning and climbing the ridge line for 3 more days before reaching base camp around 4,100 m.
The climb has problems with route finding and effort but little technical difficulty: the couloirs leading to the Col on the East Face can present an avalanche danger with fresh snow. The climb begins by heading steeply towards the col on the connecting ridge between Mardi Himal and Machhapuchhre. High camp is usually placed just below the final steep (45 degrees) couloirs leading to the Col about 4,650 m. From high camp, climb to the Col and turn west, ascending steep snow slopes to the summit. Descend the same route.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Mardi Pul 1000m/2hours and trek to Ghachok 1254m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Trek from Ghachok to Dhiprang 1440m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Trek from Dhiprang to Chichemle Kharka 2645m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Trek from Chichemle Kharka to Khumai Danda 3245m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek from Khumai Danda to Korchon 3682m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Exploration Day, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Korchon to Mardi Himal Base Camp South 4120m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp 5120m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Summit to Mardi Himal 5553m and back to Base Camp 4120m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Reserve Day for Climbing due to Bad weather, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Base Camp to Meshrom Kharka 2960m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Meshrom Kharka to Takru 1450m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Takru to Lwang 1460m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Lwang to Lachok 1160m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek from Lachok to Mardi Pul and drive back to Pokhara, transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 21: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodations with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.