Tage: 22 / Schwierigkeit: 5 of 5 (Sehr anstregend)
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek is one of the most remote, mysterious and challenging high snow covered pass trail trekking destinations in Rolwaling and Khumbu region. Rolwaling and Khumbu region trek provides an experience the remoteness of this region, dramatic mountain views, diverse flora and fauna and rich local cultures, Nunnery Gompa, unique village of Beding and Na, beautiful high situated glacial Tsho Rolpa Lake, breathtaking landscapes. Rolwaling Valley is reputed to be the home of the infamous Yeti. Rolwaling Valley has a unique environment and is exceptionally rich in bio-diversity which makes this region one of the finest tourist destinations in Nepal. This trek follows the course of Tama Koshi River passing the picturesque Tamang, Chhetri and Sherpa villages with typical terraced fields until glacial Lake of Tsho Rolpa. Finally the trail crossing snow covered Tashi Lapcha Pass and entering in Khumbu region with splendid view of Everest Range.
Highest elevation: 5930m
Trek style: Camping Trek only
Major attraction: Unspoiled mountain scenery including Gaurishankar and Everest Range, beautiful Tsho Rolpa Lake, Nunnery Gompa and other ancient monasteries, breathtaking landscapes, pristine Glaciers, high and challenge pass, unique Tibetan culture and tradition of peoples and their way of life.
Rolwaling Tashi Lapcha Pass Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing, relax
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Dolakha 1660m (6/7 hours) by land cruiser, Overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek from Dolakha to Shingati 950m (4/5 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Shingati to Jagat 1440m (6/7 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Jagat to Simigaon 2020m (7/8 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Simigaon to Daldung La 3976m (7/8 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Daldung La to Beding 3690m (7/8 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Exploration Day, Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Beding to Na 4180m (4/5 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Acclimatization day: Hike to Ramdung Go 5930m and Yalung glacier, Overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Na to Tsho Rolpa Lake 4540m (4/5 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Tsho Rolpa Lake to Trakarding Glacier 4800m (7/8 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Trakading glacier to Tashi Lapcha Phedi 5755m (6/7 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Tashi Lapcha Phedi to Tashi Cape 5200m (6/7 hours) via Tashi Lapcha Pass 5930m, Overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Tashi Cape to Thyomgbo 4350m (4/5hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Thyomgbo to Thame 3820m (4/5 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek from Thame to Namche Bazzar 3440m (5/6 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Trek from Namche to Lukla 2840m (6/7 hours), Overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 21: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur and Patan City with Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 22: Departure to International Airport.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket Lukla/KTM and domestic airport tax.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3***hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by private car.
* All Camping equipment (Tents) and Kitchen equipment.
* Gaurisankar Conservation Area Permit.
* Sagarmatha National Park permit and all necessary permits.
* Climbing Sherpa and his equipment.
* First Aid Medical kit box.
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
NOTE: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.