Tage: 30 / Schwierigkeit: 3 of 5 (Moderat bis anstrengend)
Dhorpatan Dolpo Trek covers many passes, jungle ravines and over the Himalayan main chain. Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve and Shey Phoksundo National Park lie in rain shadow of the Himalayas in the central North West of Nepal. These two remote areas hide vast wilderness rich in flora and fauna, sparsely populated and extremely beautiful, making for the best trekking in Nepal. Beni to Dolpo Trek Nepal route goes through high passes and very remote area of the country so we are rewarded with excellent view of mountain and virgin Tibetan culture on the way. This is beautiful trek over many passes, jungle ravines and over the Himalayan main chain. Trekking from Beni to Dolpo is counted as a difficult level of trekking from the point of view of accessible. The main attraction of Beni to Dolpo region is the landscape, people, wilderness region and the famous Phoksumdo Lake. As this is Nepal's one of the most demanding trek and goes through Numala & Bagala pass and remote area of the country where we should make lot of ascend and descend we therefore recommend to attempt only for experience trekkers.
Eckdaten des Treks
nach Westen Nepal
Art des Treks
Moderat bis Anstrengend
Vollpension während der Wanderung
3* Hotel in Kathmandu und Lodge während dem Trek
Herbst(Sep-Okt-Nov) und Frühling (März-April-Mai)
Dornier oder ATR für die Inlandflüge, Privatauto oder Landcruiser
Lower Dolpo Trek, 18 Days
ab 2.590 USD /
Tage: 18 / Schwierigkeit: 4 von 5 (Anstregend)
Lower Dolpo Trek is one of the most exciting and challenging treks situated in the western hills of Nepal, which allows the trekkers to experience the real adventures of trekking on an off-the-beaten path, composed of steep sloppy hills. Lower Dolpo Trek is packed with amazing gifts of nature, including Shey Phoksundo Lake and also boasts of the pre-Buddhism Bon Po culture.
The 18-day Lower...
Inner Dolpo Trek, 26 Days
ab 3.705 USD /
Tage: 26 / Schwierigkeit: 4 von 5 (Anstregend)
Inner Dolpo, located in the mid-western region of Nepal, is certainly one of Nepal’s best trekking regions, for it takes trekkers beyond the tranquil Phoksundo Lake through ancient trading routes to the Tibetan border crossing high passes, steep valleys, Tibetan village settlements, lush green forests, and arid landscape. Inner Dolpo Trek allows trekkers to traverse through the unexplored land...
Jumla Dolpo Trek traverse Kagmara-La Pass, 25 Days
ab 3.065 USD /
Tage: 25 / Schwierigkeit: 4 von 5 (Anstregend)
Jumla Dolpo Trek Traverse Kagmara-La Pass is one of the challenging yet best treks in western Nepal which allows the trekkers to explore the pristine areas of the beautiful country, including the turquoise Phoksundo Lake. The trek covers two of the most remote regions of Nepal, Jumla, and Dolpo, where the inhabitants have their own way of life, distinct from that of the world. This trek is a...
Beni to Dolpo Trek Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trek, relax.
Day 2: Full Day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with our well trained and experienced English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m by tourist bus, stay overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Darbang 1030m via Beni, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Darbang to Takum 1665m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Takum to Lumsum 2250m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Lumsum to Jaljala La 3435m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Jaljala La to Gurjaghat 3020m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Gurjaghat to Dhorpatan 2860m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Exploration Day in Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Dhorpatan to Takur 3190m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Takur to Tatopani 2400m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Tatopani to Dhule 3340m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Dhule to Seng Khola 3820m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Seng Khola to Purpang 4270m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Purpang to Sahar Tara 3010m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Sahar Tara to Tarakot 2760m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek from Tarakot to Laini 3370m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Trek from Laini to Nawarpani 3475m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 20: Trek from Nawarpani to Dho Tarap 3944m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 21: Trek from Dho Tarap to Numala Base Camp 4440m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 22: Trek from Numala Base Camp to Danigar 4631m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 23: Trek from Danigar to Ringmogaon 3733m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 24: Exploration Day in Phoksundo Lake, stay overnight tented camp.
Day 25: Trek from Ringmogaon to Chhepka 2838m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 26: Trek from Chhepka to Dunai 2140m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 27: Trek from Dunai to Juphal 2475m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 28: Fly from Juphal to Nepalganj and fly back to Kathmandu, then transfer to Hotel.
Day 29: Full Day Sightseeing Trip in Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square with our Tour Guide by private car, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 30: Final Departure to International Airport.
Join with Us on a Dhorpatan Dolpo Trek in 2020/2021
Pricing on group size basis (camping mode)
All inclusive Trek Package Price for single person: USD 5530
All inclusive Trek Package Price on 2 persons basis: USD 3755
All inclusive Trek Package Price on 3-4 persons basis: USD 3285
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Tour ist verfügbar
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 5 night deluxe accommodation with breakfast at 3* hotel in Kathmandu andStandard hotel in Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary and all entrance fees.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Camping Equipments: Kitchen Tent, Dining Tent, Member/Client Tent, Guide Tent, Kitchen Equipments for Cooking during the camping trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, 1 sherpa (tents), porters (1 porter for 2 peoples) Guide, Cook and Suport Staffs/Porters Salaries, Insurance and Equipment Charge.
* Tented accommodations during the trek.
* All the domestic flights and airport tax.
* Annapurna Conservation Area permit and all necessary permits.
* Dolpo Restricted Area Permit.
* Shey Phoksundo National Park Permit.
* All Transportation by A/C Tourist Bus and private car.
* First Aid Kit box.
* Office Service charge.
* All Government Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Dhorpatan Dolpo Trek, 30 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Telefon +977 4710390
Mobil +977 9803200543 Stephan
Mobil +977 9849193453 Ashta