Tage: 17 / Schwierigkeit: 5 of 5 (Sehr anstregend)
Tharpu Chuli Peak is also known as Tent Peak and is located in the Annapurna sanctuary. Tharpu Chuli is 5663m. Tharpu Chuli Peak offers an ideal opportunity for those who want to summit a Himalayan peak, but who may otherwise be hesitant to try a higher peak as a Himalayan debut. Peak Climbing Tharpu Chuli offers an unparalleled view of the entire Annapurna Sanctuary a breathtaking circle of hanging glaciers and moraines surrounded by some of the highest peaks on earth.Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing is the best trip for climbing a peak in the Himalayas in the shortest timeframe. Tharpu Chuli Peak is technically easy, but challenging peak. The excitement and pleasure of the climb as we trek along the rich and lush Modi Khola with its plummeting cascades and high waterfalls and through the colorful Gurung villages will be the experience of a lifetime. The glory of the Annapurna Sanctuary is well known to regular tourists in Nepal
. The sanctuary offers you a mountain panorama, like nowhere else. This peak lies at the south face of the Base Camp of Annapurna, right in the middle; Tharpu Chuli 5663m. From the summit you can see all the surrounding peaks in their glory majesty. Although the Tent peak lies in a low magnitude, the summit offers excellent panorama views of Annapurna I, Annapurna south, Annapurna III, Annapurna V, Machhapuchhare (Fish tail), Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli and Gangapurna. The professional and well experienced guides of Swiss Nepal
Family are committed to give you a full satisfaction and your trek to the area a memorable in lifetime, as they all have been admired for best climbing guides. The South Face of Annapurna is one of the most spectacular ascents for the climber. The superb countryside on the approach is another plus point added to the excitement and pleasure of this ascent. We walk along the rich and fertile Modi Khola, with its tumbling cascades and high water falls, passing the old villages.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SNFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara to Nayapul 1070m/2hours and trek to Hile 1430m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 05: Trek from Hile to Ghorepani 2860m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill 3210m/1hour and trek from Ghorepani to Tadapani 2630m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong 2170m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Dovan 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek from Dovan to Machhapuchhre Base Camp 3700m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from MBC to Annapurna Base Camp 4130m/2hours and back to MBC 3700m/1hour, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from MBC to Tharpu Chuli Base Camp 4400m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Base Camp to High Camp 4800m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Summit to Tharpu Chuli 5695m and back to Base Camp 4400m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Base Camp to Deurali 3200m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Deurali to Sinuwa 2360m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Sinuwa to Ghandruk Village 1940m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Ghandruk Village to Nayapul 1070m/4-5hours and drive back to Pokhara 820m/2hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 18: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 1300m/6-7hours by A/C Tourist Bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu, stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodations with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter
for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Peak Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal
Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.