Avis du client
Hugues and Family
2 Adults and 3 Children (5pax)
First of all, thank you so much for organizing our Langtang trek at the beginning of this month...our experience was even better than expected in most ways.
We particularly appreciated (in no particular order)
- The Nirvana Garden hotel - ideally situated, calm, with just the right level of comfort.
- The professionalism and safety-consciousness of Sanbulama and the porters and horse driver.
- The choice of guest houses along the way. Especially the Lama Hotel and the monastery, our favorites....
- The exceptionally smooth running of the whole operation. Everything was on time, we had what were obviously the best rooms at all of our stops, all communication was clear and easy.
- Sambulama's really excellent level of English and readiness to answer any of our questions about local culture, history, etc etc. I can't believe he never attended secondary school.
- The good quality sleeping bags, liners and the hard hat for our little horse rider.
Emily, Hugues and Family