Jours: 9 / Difficulté: 2 of 5 (Modérée)
Introduction to Pathibhara Devi Temple Pilgrimage Trek
This is one of the more religious treks in the eastern part of Nepal. This trek lies in Taplejung district. Taplejung is one of the most beautiful areas in eastern Nepal with spectacular landscape, Himalayan peak of heights above 7000 m and a wide range of flora and fauna. Mt. Kanchanjunga (8586 m), the world's third largest peak lies in this region. One of the major attractions that lie in this area is the Pathibhara Devi temple. This secret region attracts tourists seeking spiritual fulfillment and blessings from the powerful Pathibhara Devi. Hindus as well as the Buddhists reach the temple for celebrations during special occasions. The trek to Pathibhara Devi combined with the natural and cultural experiences of the region make the visit a unique exhilarating experience.
Highest elevation: 3795m
Trek style: Lodge Trek
Trek start/end: Kathmandu
Major attraction: Pathibhara Devi Temple, excellent Himalayan scenery including Mt. Kanchanjanga, culture diversity, local life style
Itinerary in detail
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing, relax
Day 2: Sightseeing in world heritage sites.
Our tour guide introduces you in the world heritage sites such as Swayambhunath Stupa, Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Kathmandu Durbar Square by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Suketar by flight and trek to Deurali 2602m (2/3 hours)
Fly from Kathmandu to Suketar which takes approximately 1 hour. Then we will have breakfast and then after we keep walking until reaching Deurali which takes about 2 hours. While trekking we can observe the surrounding and local lifestyle along the trail. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Deurali to Phedi 3190m (5/6 hours)
In this day after breakfast, we will continue our trek. Trek from Deurali to Phedi which takes almost 5 hours to reach. We can watch different birds along the trail. We have beautiful mountains sceneries during the trail. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Excursion to Pathibhara 3795m (3/4 hours) and back to Phedi (2/3 hours)
After breakfast, we will climb up until reaching Pathibhara Devi Temple which takes about 3 hours. We can visit the Pathibhara Devi Temple. This secret region attracts tourists seeking spiritual fulfillment and blessings from the powerful Pathibhara Devi. Hindus as well as the Buddhists reach the temple for celebrations during special occasions. The trek to Pathibhara Devi combined with the natural and cultural experiences of the region make the visit a unique exhilarating experience. We can see various mountains sceneries and also can encounter various species of birds during the trail. Then we will climb down till Phedi which takes about 2 and half hours. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Phedi to Suketar 2420m (5/6 hours)
In this day after breakfast, we will come same trail back to Suketar with viewing spectacular snow capped mountains and observing local culture, lifestyle as well as small Buddhist Monastery along the trail. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7: Fly from Suketar to Kathmandu by flight.
Early in the morning, fly from Suketar to Kathmandu with viewing great Himalayan Ranges like as Langtang, Manaslu, Jugal Himal and Everest during the flight which takes about 1 hour and transfer to Hotel. Refreshment and relax.
Day 8: Full Day Sightseeing in world heritage sites.
Our tour guide introduces you in another world heritage sites such as Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 9: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket KTM/Suketar/KTM and domestic airport tax
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* All transportation by private car/van.
* Kanchanjanga Conservationa Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their
food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All Camping Equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory.
NOTE: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by clients themselves.