Our Trek Package Cost includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
* Round trip domestic flight tickets including crew members and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot /cold filter water during the camping trek.
* Camping/Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples for personal baggage), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Trekking camping equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.) and necessary porters ca. 30
* 1 night accommodation in Dhangadi on full board basis.
* All ground transportation by private vehicle and local jeep.
* Humla (Simikot) Restricted Area Permit.
* All necessary permits.
* Climbing guide and his equipment as well as his food, salary, accommodation and insurance.
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.