Jours: 38 / Difficulté: 5 of 5 (Très intense)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Trekking and Peak Climbing.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing Trip in Kathmandu Valley like as Boudhanath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Swoyambhunath Stupa with our well experience English Speaking Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Jagat 1300m (8/9 hours) by 4W land cruiser
In the morning, drive from Kathmandu to Jagat by private land cruiser passing by the Trishuli and Marsyangdi River. You can see three snow peaks like Lamjung Himal, Peak 29(Nadi Chuli) and Manaslu during the trail. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Jagat to Dharapani 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Dharapani to Koto 2600m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Koto to Meta 3560m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Meta to Kyang 3840m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Kyang to Phu Gaon 3900m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Exploration Day in Phu Village, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Phu Gaon to Himlung Himal Base Camp 4920m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11-21: Preparation for Climbing, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 22-29: Climbing Period, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 30: Trek from Base Camp to Phu Gaon 3900m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 31: Trek from Phu Gaon to Naar Gaon 4110m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 32: Trek from Naar Gaon to Kang-La Phedi 4425m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 33: Trek from Kang-La Phedi to Pisang 2675m/6-7hours via Kang-La Pass 5325m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 34: Trek from Pisang to Chame 2670m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 35: Trek from Chame to Chmje 1860m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 36: Drive from Chamje to Kathmandu by 4W LANDCRUISER; transfer to Hotel.
Day 37: Free Day for Shopping in Kathmandu.
Day 38: After breakfast Final Departure to International Airport.
Minimum 2 Persons
Join with us Himlung Himal Expedition, Camping in 2020/2021
Customize Your Expedition Package: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|2017-10-10 to 2017-11-16
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Expedition Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodations with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city/sightseeing tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot /cold filter water during the trek.
* Tented accommodations with 2 persons sharing basis during the trek and climbing.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Camping Equipments (Tents, Kitchen Utensils and Mattresses).
* All transportation by bus/car.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* Naar-Phu Valley Restricted Permit.
* Climbing permit, Garbage deposit.
* Peak Climber’s (Sherpa) equipments charge, insurance and salary.
* First Aid Medical Kit box and necessary emergency equipments.
* Office Service charge.
Our Expedition Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals (Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Personal Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Horse renting and extra porter used during the trek.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Himlung Himal Expedition, Camping 38 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Téléphone +977 4710390
Portable +977 9803200543 Stephan
Portable +977 9849193453 Ashta