Days: 19 / Difficulty: 3 of 5 (Moderate to strenuous)
The Great Himalayan Trail Trekker Way, East to Hard GHT (Helambhu-Langtang)
Section 4: From Barabise to Syabrubesi via Lauribina-La Pass 4610m, Camping Trek 19 Days
Helambu is a popular trek in the Nepalese mountains. It is a round about trip that includes Helambhu-Gosaikund-Langtang route. Two main villages Melamchi Gaon and Tarkeyghyang constitute the Helambhu outfit. The region starts from the ascent from the Helambhu Valley and cross over Lauribina La pass at 4,610 meters and descend all the way to Langtang valley at about 1400 meters. The route is a challenging one with rocky narrow uneven trails ascends above 4,000 meters from Tharepati to Gosainkunda. Then the descent across the rhododendron forests till the beautiful Syabru Village, a scenic rest place. Helambhu and Langtang are also famous for its sweet apples and artistic Buddhist monasteries as well as high altitude glacial Gosaikund Lake.
Minimum 4 participants in group
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about trip, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley such as Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple with our Tour Guide by private car, overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Barabise 5 hours and trek to Thagam 1800m/3 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Thagam to Hagam 2200m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 5: Trek from Hagam to Pangtang 1730m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Pangtang to Sindurche 2800m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 7: Trek from Sindurche to Okhreni 2440m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Okhreni to Gunsakot 2600m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 9: Trek from Gunsakot to Thulo Bhotang 1850m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Thulo Bhotang to Sermanthang 2590m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Sermanthang to Tarkegyang 2600m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Tarkegyang to Melamchi Gaon 2530m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Melamchi Gaon to Tharepati 3690m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Tharepato to Ghopte 3430m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Ghopte to Gosaikund Lake 4380m/7 hours via Lauribina-La Pass 4610m, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Gosaikund Lake to Thulo Syabru 2250m/ 7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Thulo Syabru to Syabrubesi 1460m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Drive from Syabrubesi to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 19: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car/van.
* 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, 1 sherpa (tents), porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary,equipments and insurance
* All trekking equipment (Dinning Tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Guest Tent, Mattresses and Kitchen Utensils).
* Langtang National Park Permit, and all necessary permits.
* Office Service charge.
* All Goverment Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.