Days: 13 / Difficulty: 2 of 5 (Moderate)
Introduction to Siklis Eco Trek
This is one of the most popular trekking destinations in Nepal, known as the historic hill trek. It is a spectacular short trek and traverses a variety of terrain from low land village and rich terrain up to Nepal’s largest Gurung settlement as well as blooming forest of Rhododendrons in the spring. The region is particularly good for bird watching because of its pristine forested surrounding where different spices of birds thrive. The charming villages, intriguing patterns of terraced fields, rhododendron forests, high alpine meadows nestled below the towering mountains of Annapurna II and IV are some of the key features of this trek.
Itinerary in details
Day 1:Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport and you will be met at the airport by our representative who will be waiting with a Swiss Family Treks sign outside the terminal and transfer to Hotel by private car. Welcome drink and after you settle into the hotel there will be a group briefing with your tour leader. He will discuss the trek details and co-ordinate any last minute arrangements. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley by private van.
After brekafast in the hotel, Drive to Swayambhunath Stupa which is very close form the centre of Kathmandu. It takes some minutes to be there. This Temple is also known as Monkey Temple which is considered to be self made Stupa. Then visit to Boudhanath Stupa: the biggest stupa in Nepal and one of the bigger stupa in the world. You can basically experience Tibetan Buddhism, culture and way of life in Boudhanath Area. Boudhanath area is the authentic place to buy Tibetan stuffs. Again you will be visit Pashupatinath Temple and it is one of the most sacred temples in the entire Hindu world. It is a sacred place where Hindus come to die and to be cremated. The temple of Pashupatinath is a large double roofed, gilt pagoda, decorated with brass, the gateway is plated with silver. There are images of Shiva along with other statues, shrines and temples dedicated to other deities in the complex. A circuit of the Pashupati area takes visitors past a sixth-century statue of the Buddha, an eight-century statue of Brahma the creator and numerous other temples. There are rows of Shiva shrines and Hindu pilgrims from all over south Asia offering ceremonies to worship Shiva, the Lord of Destruction. Stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m by AC tourist bus (7/8 hours). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Bijaypur Khola by car and trek to Kalikasthan 1370m (5/6 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Kalikasthan to Lamakhet 830m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Lamakhet to Siklis 1980m (5/6 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Exploration Day. Overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Siklis to Forest Camp 2580m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Forest Camp to Ghale Gaon 1620m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Ghale Gaon to Hyangja 1055m (3/4 hours) and drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 11: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by AC tourist bus (7/8 hours) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 12: Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar square by private van
After breakfast, we are going to visit two historical monuments which represent early and late medieval history, architecture, culture and religion. Bhaktapur Durbar square is an ancient newari city, 13 kilometers far from Kathmandu stores numbers of Hindu temples, 55 windowed medieval durbar and offers you various examples of metal smith and wooden craft along with the opportunity of exploring traditional pottery work to the another corner. Patan durbar square is equally important which represents late medieval history, Culture and architecture. Stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Final Departure from Kathmandu
Your trip will come to an end today after breakfast. Your leader will be on hand to advise and assist with your onward travel arrangements and transfer to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport by our private van around 3 hours before your flight schedule and flight back to your home/other travel destination.
Join with Us on a Siklis Eco Camping Trek in 2019/2020
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Trip is available
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel inPokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* All transportation by private car/tourist bus.
* Annapurna Conervation Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Trekking camping equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
* Tented camp accommodation during the trek.
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals ( Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Siklis Eco Camping Trek, 13 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone +977 4710390
Cell +977 9803200543 Stephan
Cell +977 9849193453 Ashta