Days: 7 / Difficulty: 1 of 5 (Easy)
Introduction to Hindus Pilgrimage Tour to Manakamana and Muktinath Temple
Manakamana means “wishes fulfill goddess” and Muktinath means “free/salvation of escape from the cycle of birth and re-birth”. The Nepal’s only one Cable Car is in Manakamana Temple. Most of the Hindu and Buddhist devotees visit this secret temple and a visit to this temple makes a dream comes true. Muktinath is one of the religious importances to both Hindus and Buddhists. The main shrine of Muktinath is a pagoda-shaped temple dedicated to the Lord Vishnu. In the back ground of temple, there are 108 waterspouts. The Jwala Mai Temple near has a spring and eternal flame fed by natural gas. There is also panoramic Himalayan scenery of Dhaulagiri and Nilgiri. Trekkers can enjoy very much with nature beauty in Pokhara valley because of the magnificence Himalayas scenery, serenity of lakes and other sightseeing places.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet our company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing. Our tour leader introduces you about sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: Drive from Kathmandu to Kurintar by private vehicle. You will go to Manakamana Temple (wish fulfilling goddess) by Cable Car and visit the Temple. You continue drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Full day sightseeing trip to Bindhyabasini temple, Tal Barahi, Gupteswor cave, Devi’s fall and boating on Phewa Lake by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Early in the morning flight to Jomsom and drive to Muktinath by Jeep. You will visit the Muktinath Temple, Jwalamai Monastery, 108 water spouts and view of Himalayan scenery. Drive back to Jomsom by Jeep. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Fly back from Jomsom to Pokhara and same day drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 6: Full day sightseeing trip to Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Kathmandu Durbar square by private vehicle. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 7: Final Departure from Kathmandu
Your trip will come to an end today after breakfast. Your leader will be on hand to advise and assist with your onward travel arrangements and transfer to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport by our private van around 3 hours before your flight schedule and flight back to your home/other travel destination.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* Domestic flight ticket included PKR/JOM/PKR and domestic airport Tax
* 5 nights ccommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel in Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the tour/trek.
* All transportation/Cable Car Charge/ Private Car
* Annapurna conservation permit and all necessary permits.
* All World Heritage Sites Entrance Fees.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Leader/Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals(Lunch and Dinner) in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.