Tage: 21 / Schwierigkeit: 3 of 5 (Moderat bis anstrengend)
A pilgrimage to Mt. Kailash the sacred mountain of Tibet is sacred to both Hindus and Buddhists. Mt Kaliash is the source of four great Asian rivers. For Hindus it is the throne of Shiva, for Buddhists, a gigantic natural Mandala. Also the epicenter of Tantric forces for both religions. The main highlight of this tour is tour to make the "ultimate pilgrimage" to holy Kailash and Manasarovar. This tour offers the ample chance to camp by the ethereal waters of the holy lake Manasarovar and to take part in a 3-days kora around Mt. Kailash. We can enjoy the spiritual journey in a holy and beautiful land being closer to nature & its beauty. This tour includes rigorous overland driving, trekking and camping through remote regions of western Tibet. The Guge Kingdom was founded in the tenth century by a descendant of the King Lang Darma, who fled from Lhasa after the collapse of the Tubo Kingdom. The Guge Kingdom survived about 700 years and disappeared mysteriously in the 17th century. The Guge ruins lie at a hill top near a river and cover 180,000 square meters. Houses, cave dwellings, monasteries and stupas are distributed on the hill and surrounding areas. There are palaces set on the submit and monasteries on the mountain side. The kingdom was enclosed by walls and also had many tunnels. Some of the structures remain in good condition at this time. The Guge Kingdom is famous for its murals. Sculptures and stone inscriptions can also be found on the surviving structures. The White palace, Red palace, Yamantaka Chapel, Tara Chapel and Mandala Chapel all still exist in good condition. The interesting exploration journey to Guge-Mt Kailash Mansarovar allows you to visit first remote destination then continue your overland journey to Lhasa. The cultural heart of Tibet, Lhasa sightseeing tour covers all the popular historical and cultural monuments. You will be visiting popular Potala Place, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery, Norbulingka and Tibetan traditional Bharkhor market and other many popular attractions of around.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Tibet Tour, relax.
Day 02: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with our fluent English speak and experience Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa.
Fly from Kathmandu airport to Gongor airport, drive to Lhasa 3650m and 90km, 02 hours drive. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Sera Monastery, Potala Palace and Jokhang. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Sightseeing Trip in Lhasa.
Lhasa: Sightseeing program to Ganden Monastery & Mindrolin Monastery. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 06: Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse.
Drive from Lhasa to Gyantse 3650m, and 250km, 4/5 hours drive: Visit Palkhor Moanstery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse.
Drive from Gyantse to Xigatse 3900m and 90km, 2/3 hours drive: Visit Tashilunmpo Monastery, Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Drive from Xigatse to Xegar.
Drive from Xigatse to Xegar 3900m and 244km, 6/7 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk and explore Everest Base Camp.
Drive from Xegar to Rongbuk 5000m: Explore Everest Base Camp 5090m and back to Old Tingri. Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 10: Drive from Old Tingri to Saga.
Drive from Old Tingri to Saga 4500m and 240km, 7/8 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 11: Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake.
Drive from Saga to Manasarover Lake 4560m and 425km, 9/10 hours drive. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 12: Drive from Manasarover Lake to Darchen.
Drive from Manasarover to Darchen 4650m and 70km, 2/3 hours via Chiu Gompa. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 13: Trek from Darchen to Dira Puk.
Drive from Darchen to Tarboche and start trek to Dira Puk 4900m, 6/7 hours for Mt Kailash Kora. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 14: Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk.
Trek from Dira Puk to Zuthul Puk 4890m, Crossing Dormala Pass 5630m, 7/8 hours. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 15: Trek from Zuthul Puk to Darchen and drive to Guge Kingdom.
Trek down to Near Darchen, drive 50 km, 3/4 hours to Guge Kingdom/Tsaparang 3780m. Stay overnight at Camp.
Day 16: Drive back to Manasarover Lake.
Drive back to Mansarover 105km, 4/5 hours via Toling monastery visiting. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 17: Drive from Manasarover Lake to Saga.
Drive from Manasarover to Saga. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 18: Drive from Saga to Nayalam.
Drive from Saga to Nayalam 240km, 6/7 hours via Paikutso Lake. Stay overnight at Guest House/Camp.
Day 19: Drive from Nayalam to Kathmandu.
Drive from Nayalam to Zhangmu Tibet border. After clearance the Chinese and Nepalese immigration formalities drive to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel, 150km, 7/8 hours.
Day 20: Full day Sightseeing in Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Patan Durbar Square with our Tour Guide by private car, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 21: Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 Nights accommodation with breakfast at Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* 16 Nights hotel/guest house accommodation on Bed and Breakfast with One Triple Bed Room during
the Tibet Tour.
* Camp Service [We provide lodges in all parts, please note that lodges after Xighatse to Kailash round
and guge are of very basic standard]
* All Sightseeing Trip in Tibet and entry fees.
* All the permits.
* China Visa Fees.
* Airfare Kathmandu to Lhasa in economy class.
* A local English speaking guide for the Kailash Khora.
* Meals (Bed and breakfast) during the Lhasa and other city Tour.
* All transportation in Nepal and Tibet Tour.
* Tibet Travel Permit and all necessary permits.
* All Camping Equipments and Kitchen Utensils.
* 2 porters for carrying luggage during the Kailash Kora.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Tour Guide for sightseeing trip in Kathmandu and his insurance and salary.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Lunch and Dinner during the Tibet Tour.
* Photographic charges in the monasteries.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees and Nepal re-entry Visa.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Extra porters to hire and other vehicle due to natural calamaties.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Note: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.