Tage: 20 / Schwierigkeit: 2 of 5 (Moderat)
The Great Himalayan Trail Trekker Way, Easy to Hard (Everest-Rolwaling)
Section 3: From Lukla to Barabise via Pike Peak 4065m, Camping Trek 20 Days
This classic trek en route from Lukla to Shivalaya through the lower Sherpa Land of Solokhumbhu passing scenic and beautiful villages as well as spectacular mountains sights during the trails. Then, the trail entering newly opened destination of Pike Peak. Pikey Peak trek is one of the newly opened trekking destinations in Solukhumbu region. Pikey peak is a one of the tallest Hill of Solu. The name Pikey is derived from the name of Sherpa Clan deity. During the month of July the locals hold celebrations to worship their clan god, the eastern Chyabo Pikey, as Pikey Hlapchen Karbu. This peak offers the majestic view of Everest Himalayan Range and Numbur Chuli. This peak also offers breathtaking sunrise and sunset views during good weather. The trail passes through the most beautiful settlements of the region. You enjoy with unique Sherpa culture and picturesque landscapes. The Trek leads through the interesting landscapes, beautiful scenery different rural and traditional based villages from the low Hindu area to the high Buddhist Sherpa inhabitants. The trek continues passing through farms, trekkers and villagers, crossing over 3,000 meters pass at Tingsingla. As your pace and enthusiasm progress from this lovely & memorable walk and getting well acclimatized in this gorgeous environment.
Minimum 4 participants in group
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport and meet with company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about trip, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley such as Swayambhunath Stupa, Bouddhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple with our Tour Guide by private car, overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla 2840m and trek to Phuiyon 2835m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Phuiyon to Khari Khola 2500m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 5: Trek from Khari Khola to Nunthala 2220m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Nunthala to Ringmo 2700m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 7: Trek from Ringmo to Junbesi 2675m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Junbesi to Chhamdingma 3860m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 9: Trek from Chhamdingma to Ngaur 3350m/6 hours via Pike Peak 4065m, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Ngaur to Goli Danda 2430m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Goli Danda to Bhandar 2195m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Bhandar to Shivalaya 1770m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Shivalaya to Serukpati 2300m/7 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Serukpati to Saunepani 1220m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Saunepani to Amatal 1680m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Amatal to Thulo Tinsang 3260m/5 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Thulo Tinsang to Khartali 2400m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Khartali to Barabise 975m/6 hours, stay overnight at Lodge.
Day 19: Drive from Barabise to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car/van.
* 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Domestic flight ticket from KTM/Lukla and domestic Airport tax.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, 1 sherpa (tents), porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance
* All trekking equipment (Dinning Tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Guest Tent, Mattresses and Kitchen Utensils).
* Everest National Park Permit, and all necessary permits.
* Office Service charge.
* All Goverment Tax.
Our Trek Package Cost doesn't include:
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays,political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.