Tage: 18 / Schwierigkeit: 3 of 5 (Moderat bis anstrengend)
Langtang & Gosaikunda Lake Trek Itinerary:
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Arrival in Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport and you will be met at the airport by our representative who will be waiting with a Swiss Family Treks sign outside the terminal and transfer to Hotel by private car. Welcome drink and after you settle into the hotel there will be a group briefing with your tour leader. He will discuss the trek details and co-ordinate any last minute arrangements. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Kathmandu Valley by private van.
After brekafast in the hotel, Drive to Swayambhunath Stupa which is very close form the centre of Kathmandu. It takes some minutes to be there. This Temple is also known as Monkey Temple which is considered to be self made Stupa. Then visit to Boudhanath Stupa: the biggest stupa in Nepal and one of the bigger stupa in the world. You can basically experience Tibetan Buddhism, culture and way of life in Boudhanath Area. Boudhanath area is the authentic place to buy Tibetan stuffs. Again you will be visit Pashupatinath Temple and it is one of the most sacred temples in the entire Hindu world. It is a sacred place where Hindus come to die and to be cremated. The temple of Pashupatinath is a large double roofed, gilt pagoda, decorated with brass, the gateway is plated with silver. There are images of Shiva along with other statues, shrines and temples dedicated to other deities in the complex. A circuit of the Pashupati area takes visitors past a sixth-century statue of the Buddha, an eight-century statue of Brahma the creator and numerous other temples. There are rows of Shiva shrines and Hindu pilgrims from all over south Asia offering ceremonies to worship Shiva, the Lord of Destruction. Stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi 1460m with private vehicle (6/7 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lamahotel 2324m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Trek from Lamahotel to Langtang 3330m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa 3730m (3/4 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 7: Hike to Tsergo-Ri/Langshisha Kharka. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Kyanjin Gompa to Lamahotel 2324m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 9: Trek from Lamahotel to Thulosyabru 2210m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 10: Trek from Thulosyabru to Lauribina 3900m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Lauribina to Gosaikunda 4380m (4/5 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Gosaikunda to Gopte 3430m (6/7 hours) via Lauribinayak Pass 4610m. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Gopte to Mangengoth 3220m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Mangengoth to Gul Banjyang 2130m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Gulbanjyang to Chisapani 2215m (5/6 hours). Overnight in Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Chisapani to Sundarijal 1460m (5/6 hours) and drive back to Kathmandu with private car and transfer to Hotel.
Day 17: Full Day Guided Sightseeing Tour in Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar square by private van
After breakfast, we are going to visit two historical monuments which represent early and late medieval history, architecture, culture and religion. Bhaktapur Durbar square is an ancient newari city, 13 kilometers far from Kathmandu stores numbers of Hindu temples, 55 windowed medieval durbar and offers you various examples of metal smith and wooden craft along with the opportunity of exploring traditional pottery work to the another corner. Patan durbar square is equally important which represents late medieval history, Culture and architecture. Stay overnight at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 18: Final Departure from Kathmandu
Your trip will come to an end today after breakfast. Your leader will be on hand to advise and assist with your onward travel arrangements and transfer to Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport by our private van around 3 hours before your flight schedule and flight back to your home/other travel destination.
Join with Us on a Langtang Valley and Gosaikunda Lake Lodge Trek in 2020/2021
Customize Your Trek: This is a general itinerary, which can always individually be “tailormade”. The trek package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste, For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Tour ist verfügbar
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Langtang & Gosaikunda Lake Trek Package Cost Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* All transportation by private car/van.
* Langtang National Park permit and all necessary permits..
* Office Service charge.
* All government tax.
Langtang & Gosaikunda Lake Trek Package Cost doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters due to natural calamities during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Langtang Valley & Gosaikunda Lake Lodge Treks 18 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Telefon +977 4710390
Mobil +977 9803200543 Stephan
Mobil +977 9849193453 Ashta