Itinary in Detail
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about the Meditation Trek, relax. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide by private car. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara and Half day Sightseeing in Pokhara Valley. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 4: Fly from Pokhara to Jomsom 2710m and trek to Marpha 2670m, Overnight at a lodge in Marpha.
Day 5: Trek from Marpha to Kagbeni 2800m, Overnight at a lodge in Kagbeni.
Day 6: Trek from Kagbeni to Jharkot 3550m, Overnight at a lodge in Jharkot.
Day 7: Trek from Jharkot to Muktinath 3800m, Overnight at a lodge in Muktinath
Day 8: Exploring the Buddhist Monasteries, Overnight at a lodge in Muktinath.
Day 9: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom 2710m via Lupra (Bon Monastery) 2790m, Overnight at a lodge in Jomsom.
Day 10: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Pokhara.
Day 11: Fly from Pokhara to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Full day Sightseeing Tour to Pharping with Our Tour Guide by private car. Lunch at private house and back to Hotel. Overnight at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 13: Depending on your schedule, transport to International Airport for you further Destination.
Our Tour Package includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 6 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu and Pokhara city tour as per above mentioned itinerary and entry fees.
* Round trip domestic flight tickets and airport tax.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the Lodge trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* Annapurna Conservation Area Permit.
* All necessary permits.
* Meditation Instructor and his food, accommodation, salary, flight tickets and insurance.
* First aid medical kit box.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH.