Tage: 13 / Schwierigkeit: 2 of 5 (Moderat)
Introduction to Siklis Eco Trek
This is one of the most popular trekking destinations in Nepal, known as the historic hill trek. It is a spectacular short trek and traverses a variety of terrain from low land village and rich terrain up to Nepal’s largest Gurung settlement as well as blooming forest of Rhododendrons in the spring. The region is particularly good for bird watching because of its pristine forested surrounding where different spices of birds thrive. The charming villages, intriguing patterns of terraced fields, rhododendron forests, high alpine meadows nestled below the towering mountains of Annapurna II and IV are some of the key features of this trek.
Highest elevation: 2100m
Trek style: Camping Trek only
Major attraction: Typical Gurung village, superb view of Himalayan range, rich culture,
Itinerary in details
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing, relax
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with Tour Guide by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara 820m by AC tourist bus (7/8 hours). Overnight in Hotel.
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Bijaypur Khola by taxi and trek to Kalikasthan 1370m (5/6 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Kalikasthan to Lamakhet 830m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Lamakhet to Siklis 1980m (5/6 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Exploration day
Day 8: Trek from Siklis to Forest Camp 2580m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Forest Camp to Ghale Gaon 1620m (6/7 hours). Overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Ghale Gaon to Hyangja 1055m (3/4 hours) and drive to Pokhara. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 11: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by AC tourist bus (7/8 hours) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 12: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with Tour Guide by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 13: Departure to International Airport
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the trek.
* All transportation
* Annapurna Conervation Area Permit and all necessary permits
* All Camping Equipments (Tents) and Kitchen equipments
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.