Tage: 11 / Schwierigkeit: 2 of 5 (Moderat)
Watching the Birds in Simpal village Sindhupalchok
Today Nepal is a bird watching destination of international importance. For a country of its size Nepal is exceptionally rich in its biodiversity, specially its avifauna. A total of 862 species of birds is an incredible number for such a small country. (The number varies; others say it is 875.) Nepal is similar to a small model of various climatic and topographical regions; the vegetation of the country ranges from lush sub-tropical forests to open grasslands, riparian forests to alpine pastures, to deserts of the trans-Himalayan region. Its location in the area overlapping the Palearctic and Oriental regions has endowed it with the flora and fauna characteristic of these two regions. This has resulted in Nepal becoming a favorite with birds, both resident and migrant.
Itinerary in details
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet our staff/crew at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and briefing about Trek, equipment check, relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with our fluent English speaking and experienced Tour Guide by private car, We visit Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath and Swayambhu. Overnight in Pharping
Day 3: Day Excursion to Champa Devi, or village walk,overnight in Kathmandu or Pharping
Day 4. Today we drive to Bhakatapur, sightseeing in the old town. We drive for 2 hours and have Lunch Dolalghat at the river. After Lunch we drive to Simpal. Check into Basic Homestay. Local Dinner.
Day 5: Exploring the village, walk to waterfall.
Day 6: Walk to Okreni 3-4 hours walking time. We stop whenever we want to watch birds. Overnight in simple Lodge .
Day 7; We explore the incredible rhododendron Forest. After Lunch in Okreni, we walk back to Simpal
Day 8: Birdwatching in Simpal
Day 9 :Drive to Dulikhel, birdwatching and overnight in 3 star Hotel
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu, afternoon shopping.
Day 11: After breakfast or at your desired time transfer to International Airport
Extension possible to go South into the Chitwan Nationalpark 3 night 4 days USD 625 to see totally different birds. Including flight and Full bord.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 10 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** Standard hotel in Kathmandu, Dulikhel and Pharping . In Home Stay we have Full Bord
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary, Champa Devi
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the stay in Simpal and Okreni
* All transportation (private car)
* All necessary permits
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...