Tage: 10 / Schwierigkeit: 2 of 5 (Moderat)
Village Tour to Sirubari (Home-Stay) 10 Days
Introduction to Sirubari Village Tour
Sirubari village tour is newly opened model home-stay trekking and tour destination in Nepal. Sirubari village is very attractive village for trekkers and sightseer with its Culture of peoples, superb Mountain View, farming community village, hearty welcome. The Sirubari village is a totally unspoiled Gurung village which is situated southwest of Pokhara. This village is without doubt the place in Nepal which is neat and clean, while people are friendly, educated and enthusiastic on tourism, environment is kept well suited for tourists. So Nepal is the best destination not only for the adventurous to experience the Trekking, Rafting, Jungle Safari, Peak Climbing and Expeditions but also those seeking to experience old culture, festival, lifestyle, natural beauties and superb view of Himalayan Range.
Highest elevation: 1700m
Trek style: Lodge Trek (Home-Stay)
Trek start/end: Kathmandu
Major attraction: Culture program, lifestyle of peoples, wildlife, excellent view of Himalayan range, neat and warm hospitality.
Itinerary in details
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing, relax.
Day 2: Sightseeing in world heritage sites by private car.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Pokhara by AC tourist bus. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: Drive from Pokhara to Arjunchupari with private car and walk to Sirubari village. Meet and welcome by the Family Group from Sirubari village and watch the Local Cultural Programs. Overnight at Home-Stay.
Day 5: Explore the Village and its surrounding and observe their the daily lifestyle of Gurung Peoples. Overnight at Home-Stay.
Day 6: Hike to Dahare Hill for excellent view of mountains and village scenery. Spend the last evening cultural programs performed by family group. Overnight at Home-Stay.
Day 7: Walk from Sirubari village to Arjunchaupari and drive back to Pokhara by private car. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 8: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu with AC tourist bus and transfer to Hotel.
Day 9: Sightseeing in world heritage sites by private car.
Day 10: Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 6 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3*** hotel in Kathmandu and Standard hotel inPokhara.
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals(breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* All transportation (private car)
* All necessary permits
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees
* Items and expenses of personal nature
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, hot shower, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B : The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.