Tage: 15 / Schwierigkeit: 2 of 5 (Moderat)
This is one of the most remote trekking destinations in the far eastern part of Nepal. This trek offers impressive view of the mountains all the way to Milke Danda area. Especially Milke Danda is more popular area for different kind of flowers including the Nepal’s national flower rhododendron. This is long and high forest ridge that divides the Arun and Tamur valley in the eastern Nepal. You have a great view of Makalu, Kanchanjanga and other peaks. This trek leads through pleasant lowland country, up onto a remote, uninhabited ridge with fine mountain views of four of the world's five highest peaks. Those people who wish to experience isolated parts of Nepal once upon make an exceptional trek to untouched destinations. The most significant features of the regions offer you encounter with real Himalayan hubs, special experience about indigenous people's life style, diverse cultures, socio-economic situation as well as total sustainable eco-trekking. Milke Danda trek in Eastern part of Nepal offers great Himalayan views of Mount Makalu and Mount Kangchenjunga. It is also famous for rhododendrons and other flowers. Milke Danda trek is especially recommended in springtime because of the rhododendrons, the Milke Danda trek is also called rhododendron trek. Milke Danda trek starts and finishes at Tumlingtar airport. There are daily direct flights from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar and back.
Highest elevation: 3690m
Trek style: Camping Trek only
Trek start/end: Kathmandu
Major attraction: Spectacular view of Mt. Makalu and Mt. Kanchanjanga, beautiful forests including Rhododendron, biological diversity, mixed culture of peoples, natural beauty.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing, relax. Overnight at 4-stra hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with our Tour Guide by private car. Overnight at 4-stra hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Tumlingtar 410m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 4: Trek from Tumlingtar to Phapung , stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Phapung to Chainpur 1260m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Chainpur to Jaljala, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Jaljala to Bhalukhop, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Bhalukhop to Milke Danda 3690m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Exploring surrounding hills, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Milke Danda to Mayuan, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Mayuan to Chainpur 1260m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Chainpur to Tumlingtar 410m, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Fly from Tumlingtar to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at 4-stra hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 14: Full day Sightseeing in world heritage sites with our Tour Guide by private car. Overnight at 4-stra hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Departure to International Airport
Join with us on Milke Danda Camping Trek in 2022/2023
Note: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
|Tour ist verfügbar
* Dates can be flexible, please contact us for individual dates.
Our Tour Package Includes:
* Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van.
* 4 nights deluxe accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at 4* Kathmandu Guest House or Dalai-La Boutique Resort in Kathmandu.
* Domestic flight ticket KTM/Tumlingtar/KTM and domestic airport tax
* Kathmandu city tour as per the above itinerary.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot/cold filter water during the trek.
* All transportation by private car.
* Kanchanjanga Conservationa Area Permit and all necessary permits.
* 1 experienced, helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Trekking camping equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
* First Aid Medical Kit box.
* Government taxes.
* Tourist service charge, Vat.
* Office Service charge.
* Guide & support staffs insurance and salary.
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance.
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fees.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, snacks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments.
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Milke Danda (Makalu-Kanchenjunga Region) Camping Trek 15 Days
Swiss Family Treks & Expedition GmbH, Switzerland
Swiss Himalayan Family Treks & Expedition P. Ltd
Ganeshtan-6, Pharping Kathmandu, Nepal
Telefon +977 4710390
Mobil +977 9803200543 Stephan
Mobil +977 9849193453 Ashta