Trekking and Meditation to Simikot-Hilsa and Limi-Valley 21 Days
Itinerary in detail
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with our company’s representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about the Meditation Program, Tour and Trekking in Everest Region, relax.
Day 2: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley with tour guide by private car. Overnight in Hotel
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Nepalginj and transfer to Hotel.
Day 4: Fly from Nepalganj to Somikot 2960m and trek to Dharapuri 2270m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 5: Trek from Dharapuri to Kermi 2690m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 6: Trek from Kermi to Chumsa Khola 3400m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 7: Trek from Chumsa Khola to Dharmasala 4000m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 8: Trek from Dharmasala to Talung 4380m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 9: Trek from Talung to Jang 4070m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek from Jang to Halji 3670m/3-4hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek from Halji to Til 3700m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek from Til to Manepeme 3970m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 13: Trek from Manepeme to Hilsa 3720m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 14: Trek from Hilsa to Palbang 3380m/7-8hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Trek from Palbang to Muchu 2920m/4-5hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 16: Trek from Muchu to Salle Khola 2830m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 17: Trek from Salle Khola to Dharapuri 2270m/5-6hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 18: Trek from Dharapuri to Simikot 2960m/6-7hours, stay overnight at tented camp.
Day 19: Fly from Simikot to Nepalganj and afternoon flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Day 20: Free day for Shopping in Kathmandu Valley and overnight in Hotel.
Day 21: Final Departure to International Airport.
Our Tour Package includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Round trip domestic flight tickets and airport tax.
* 1 night accommodation at standard hotel in Nepalganj.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the camping trek.
* Camping/Tented accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, 1 cook and 1 helper, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* Trekking camping equipments (Tent, mattress, dining tent, kitchen tent, toilet tent, kitchen utensils etc.)
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* Humla-Simikot Restricted Area Permit.
* All necessary permits.
* Meditation Instructor with his food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
* First aid medical kit box.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
Note: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com.
Important: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
Grade: (Strenuous) [ Explain ]
|Start date||End date||Availability|
|Trip is available|
|Easy trekking by Himalayan standards is generally up to 2000m. There are plenty of ups and downs on well-maintained trails. This type of trip is best suited for those who lead a reasonably active life. The trek takes about 3 to 7 days, walking about 4 to 5 hours a day.|
|This involves longer treks (five to ten days) on maintained trails. This type of trek includes day excursions to higher elevations, for which it's advisable to have some previous hill- walking experience. On these treks, we generally achieve an altitude between 900m to 3000m.|
(Moderate to strenuous)
|A reasonably demanding trek at an altitude up to 4000m with side trips to higher elevations. The trails are sometimes uncharted and away from inhabited areas.|
|These treks must be fully supported. We climb to altitudes between 3500 and 5000m. & there are overnight stays at altitudes above 4000m. For this trek, trekkers should be fit & enthusiastic hill walkers prepared to tackle difficult terrain in remote areas.|
|This trek is best described as Alpine, and suitable is suitable for those in excellent health, capable of carrying a backpack, when required. The trek covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitudes of up to 6500m. You will need to axes and crampons. No strenuous trek should be undertaken without medical clearance.|
|Standard||Ideal for backpackers, students, travellers, very basic accomodation 1 * or none*, group travel in bus.|
|3 Star||Nice ** to*** star hotel ideal for the normal traveller family, couples, hotels are clean and monitored by our company, breakfast usually included. Travels are in van or 4 seater jeep.|
|4-5 Star||**** to ***** star Hotels with all possible international comfort, where available SAT TV. SPA etc. brekfast included for the traveller who wants to be spoiled , travelling in privat car, Jeep.|
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.