Trekking and Meditation to Naar-Phu and Milarepa’s Cave, Lodge, 23 Days
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu and meet with SFT representative at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Welcome drink and short briefing about Meditation Program, Trek and relax.
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing Tour to Kopan Monastery, Bouddhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa with our tour guide by private car. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 3: Drive from Kathmandu to Bhulbhule 6 hours by Land Cruise and trek to Ngadi 930m/1hour, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 4: Trek from Ngadi to Jagat1300m/5hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 5: Trek from Jagat to Bagarchhap 2160m/6hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 6: Trek from Bagarchhap to Koto 2600m/5hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 7: Trek from Koto to Meta 3560m/7hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 8: Trek from Meta to Phu Gaon 3900m/7hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 9: Exploring the Oldest Tashi Lakhang Monastery, Full day free for Teaching and Meditation in Tashi Lakhang Monastery with our Buddhist Instructor. Overnight in Lodge.
Day 10: Exploring the surrounding hills, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 11: Trek from Phu Gaon to Naar Gaon 4110m/6hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Naar Gaon to Ngawal 3660m/7hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Ngawal to Braga Village 3360m/2hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 14: Exploring the Mila Repa Cave, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 15: Hiking Khangsar Village and Exploring the Manang 3540m, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 16: Trek from Braga to Pisang 3200m/5hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 17: Trek from Pisang to Chame 2670m/5hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 18: Trek from Chame to Dharapani 1860m/5hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 19: Trek from Dharapani to Syange 1100m/6hours, Overnight in Lodge.
Day 20: Trek from Syange to Besisahar 760m/6hours, Overnight in Hotel.
Day 21: Drive from Besisahar to Kathmandu 5hours and transfer to Hotel.
Day 22: Full day Sightseeing Tour to Pharping with Our Tour Guide by private car and back to Hotel.
Day 23: Final Departure to International Airport for you further Destination.
Our Tour Package includes;
* Airport/Hotel/Airport pick up and transfer by private car/van.
* 4 nights accommodation in twin bed sharing basis with breakfast at standard hotel in Kathmandu.
* Kathmandu tour as per above mentioned itinerary and entry fees.
* Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee and hot water during the lodge trek.
* Lodge to lodge accommodation during the trek.
* 1 experienced helpful and friendly guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples), their food & accommodation, salary, equipments & insurance.
* All transportation by private vehicle.
* Naar-Phu Valley restricted area permit.
* Annapurna Conservation Area permit.
* All necessary permits.
* Meditation Instructor and his food, accommodation, salary and insurance.
* First Aid Medical kit box.
* Tourist service charge,
* Office Service charge
* All Government Tax.
Our Tour Package doesn't include;
* Any meals in Kathmandu other than breakfast.
* Travel insurance (if you want us to arrange your travel insurance, we would greatly be happy to assist).
* International air fare to and from Nepal.
* Nepal Tourist Visa fee.
* Items and expenses of personal nature.
* Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, phone call, internet.
* Personal Trekking Equipments like sleeping bags, jackets (can all be hired in KTM)
* Emergency Evacuation (Helicopter Rescue).
* Any costs which arise due to a change of the itinerary, because of landslides, domestic flight delays, political disturbance, and strikes etc.
* Any other costs whatsoever, that is not mentioned in the cost included.
* Horse renting and additional porters during the trek.
* Tips for guide, porters, driver...
Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.
N.B: The package can be redesigned or redeveloped as per your taste. For more information please e-mail us at email@example.com
Note: In case of emergency during the trip, Helicopter will be arranged by Swiss Family Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. The charges must be paid by the clients themselves.
Grade: (Moderate to strenuous) [ Explain ]
|Start date||End date||Availability|
|Trip is available|
|Easy trekking by Himalayan standards is generally up to 2000m. There are plenty of ups and downs on well-maintained trails. This type of trip is best suited for those who lead a reasonably active life. The trek takes about 3 to 7 days, walking about 4 to 5 hours a day.|
|This involves longer treks (five to ten days) on maintained trails. This type of trek includes day excursions to higher elevations, for which it's advisable to have some previous hill- walking experience. On these treks, we generally achieve an altitude between 900m to 3000m.|
(Moderate to strenuous)
|A reasonably demanding trek at an altitude up to 4000m with side trips to higher elevations. The trails are sometimes uncharted and away from inhabited areas.|
|These treks must be fully supported. We climb to altitudes between 3500 and 5000m. & there are overnight stays at altitudes above 4000m. For this trek, trekkers should be fit & enthusiastic hill walkers prepared to tackle difficult terrain in remote areas.|
|This trek is best described as Alpine, and suitable is suitable for those in excellent health, capable of carrying a backpack, when required. The trek covers very remote areas, traveling over snow-covered passes at an altitudes of up to 6500m. You will need to axes and crampons. No strenuous trek should be undertaken without medical clearance.|
|Standard||Ideal for backpackers, students, travellers, very basic accomodation 1 * or none*, group travel in bus.|
|3 Star||Nice ** to*** star hotel ideal for the normal traveller family, couples, hotels are clean and monitored by our company, breakfast usually included. Travels are in van or 4 seater jeep.|
|4-5 Star||**** to ***** star Hotels with all possible international comfort, where available SAT TV. SPA etc. brekfast included for the traveller who wants to be spoiled , travelling in privat car, Jeep.|
There will be a cancellation fee of 25% for any cancellation three weeks prior to Tour departure date, 50% two weeks prior to Tour departure date and no refund thereafter. No refund for no shows & delay arrivals whatsoever reason.