Home to three ancient kingdoms and currently the capital of Nepal, the Kathmandu Valley is rich with history, incredible views, and a network of off-road trails linking the country’s villages, kingdoms and sacred temples. Of all the beautiful places to cycle in Nepal, the Kathmandu Valley tour offers some of the best mountain biking, best wildlife spotting, best cultural experience, best local cuisine and best overall experience for both technical and non-technical riders. Circumnavigating the rim of Kathmandu Valley, we’ll ride to remote villages, scenic hillside towns and important world heritage sites. The trails range from superb dirt trails to not-so-technical single-track with undulating hills — challenging for the intermediate cyclist; fun for advanced bikers and an unforgettable experience for all!
PACKING LIST- PLEASE FOLLOW LIST TO ENSURE YOUR COMFORT
- Mountain Bike & Helmet (may be rented)
Note: If renting bike and if you use clip-less pedals please bring your pedals
- Riding shoes — athletic shoes with a sturdy sole works well (lightweight hiking
boots/ trail running shoes)
- Sandals are comfortable for around camp
- Biking tights/equivalent - wool or polypropylene for winter
- Biking shorts - for comfortable riding and relaxing
- Riding gloves (bring long fingered gloves for cooler weather)
- Riding jerseys/T-shirts - long and short sleeved
- Warm jacket- for camp
- Windbreaker or light jacket for riding
- Long pants/sweatpants
- Mask/ Buff for dusty wind
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen!
- Underwear, Socks, & extra clothes as needed
- Camelbak or other hydration pack (recommended for all tours)
- Water bottles (at least 1 for around camp)
- Camera, film and battery [optional]
- Insect repellent [optional]
- Face Towel, soap, toothbrush & paste, etc.
- Head Lamp (small lamps like the Cateye brand works well) or Flashlight &
VALLEY OUTLOOK (Dalambi), 3 days
from 257 USD /
Days: 3 / Difficulty: 3 of 5 (Moderate to strenuous)
BIKE ROUTE: EMBA - CHANGUNARAYAN - NAGARKOT - DHULIKHEL- PANAUTI — LAKHURI...
KATHMANDU VALLEY CIRCUIT(Nanglo), 12 days
from 1.354 USD /
Days: 12 / Difficulty: 4 of 5 (Strenuous)
BIKING ROUTE AROUND THE KATHMANDU VALLEY, FOLLOWING PLACES TO VISIT: KAKANI - SHIVAPURI - CHISOPANI - NAGARKOT - DHULIKHEL - LAKHURI BHANJYANG - GODAWARI - LALITPUR. HIGHEST POINT: 2725meters (Shivapuri Village) TRIP GRADE: 8 (10 Being the most tough and 1 being easy) TOTAL LENGTH: 224 Kilometers approximate ITINERARY: Day ...
Have Fun with the Heights and Countryside Tour, 18 days biking
from 2.042 USD /
Days: 18 / Difficulty: 4 of 5 (Strenuous)
Ekdam Ramailo! = Loads of fun! PLACES TO VISIT: Pokhara, Chitwan, Jomsom, Kagbeni,. Muktinath, Kalopani, Tatopani, TT Lake, Kakani, Shivapuri, Bhudanilkantha,...
Lhasa to Kathmandu, Biking, 20 Days
from 4.142 USD /
Days: 20 / Difficulty: 4 of 5 (Strenuous)
FOLLOWING PLACES TO VISIT: LHASA — CHUSHOLI - KHAMBALA PASS — YAMDROK LAKE — KAROLA PASS — GYANTSE — SHIGATSE — TSOLA PASS — GYATSOLA PASS — PANGLA PASS — TASHIZOM — RONGBUK — TSAMDA HOTSPRING — LALUNG — NYALAM — NEPAL BORDER HIGHEST POINT: Gyatso La...
Kathmandu to Lhasa and Everest Base Camp (Tibet Side) Biking Tour 21 Days
Days: 21 / Difficulty: 4 of 5 (Strenuous)
Biking Tour Route: Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Tingri-Nayalam-Kathmandu Accommodation: Hotels/Guest House/ Tents Transportation: Supporting by Land Cruiser Access: Kathmandu/China Season: March - October Group Size: Min 02 Pax If you are one person looking for group to join following dates please kindly send yours details with passport copy deciding...